Considering that over 3 billion pizzas are sold in the US each year, it’s no surprise we have a national holiday dedicated to pizza. National Pizza day is coming up, which means Pizza Promotions!
Restaurants and Pizza Shops across the nation are offering discounted pizza to free slices for National Pizza Day on February 9, 2022. Make sure to take advantage of these promotions and be one of the Americans that consume an average of 23 pounds of pizza each year!
National Pizza Day Promotions
- Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza – Sign up for the Coal Fired Club rewards program, you’ll get a free 12-inch pizza pie.
- Bertucci’s – Get two large pizzas, a choice of salad and fresh baked rolls for $40. The meal can feed up to four people. See the offer here.
- BJ’s Restaurants – Half off any large deep dish or tavern-cut pizza with promo code “HALFOFF” at checkout.
- Blaze Pizza – Get Double Flames (loyalty points) if you’re a Blaze Rewards member.
- Brio Italian Grille – Get 50 percent off any flatbread on 2/9.
- Buca di Beppo – 50% off certain pies like Pizza Con Formaggio or Spicy Arrabbiata on National Pizza Day.
- Capello’s – Order Capello’s grain-free pizzas at a 20% discount for National Pizza Day. Use the code “PIZZAVANABOWL.” Offer valid through February 13.
- Casey’s – $3 off a large pizza with the code “3OFF.”
- Chuck E. Cheese – Buy one large one-topping pizza, get one for free when ordering pickup or delivery on Feb. 9
- Cici’s Pizza – Buy two large one-topping pizzas for $5.99 each when you order online or in their app.
- DiGiorno Super Bowl contest for free pizza. Sign up through Sunday and if at any point during the game, the score is 3-14 or 14-3, 1,500 winners will be selected at random to win a free pizza coupon. The pizza brand will also give away free pizza for other “pi-centric moments” during the game including: Any player finishes the game with exactly 314 passing yards; There are more than 3.14 total turnovers (4 or more) in the game; Any scoring drive takes exactly 3 minutes and 14 seconds.
- Domino’s – $3 off an online pickup order, valid through May 22. See offer here.
- Marco’s Pizza – Large Pepperoni Magnifico for $10 when you order online or through the app with the code “PEPMAG.” Unlimited two-topping pizzas for $8.99 each with code “HOT2GO”. $3 off large specialty pizzas with code “SPECIAL3.
- Mountain Mike’s Pizza – 15% off any pizza with the code “PIZZADAY22.”
- Papa Gino’s – Rewards members will get an offer for a free slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza loaded to their accounts Feb 9th to use on that day. Also get two or more large traditional cheese pizzas for $11.99 each with code 8976 and 25% off online pizzas with the code 8139.
- Pasqually’s – From 2/9 to 2/13, get one free cheese pizza with a purchase or $30 or more.
- Peter Piper Pizza – Get two large one-topping pizzas for only $24 from 2/9 to 2/13 when dining in or carrying out.
- Pieology – If you download the Pie Life Rewards program before 2/9, you can get $2 off any purchase from Pieology on National Pizza Day.
- PizzaForno – Purchase two regular prices pies, and get the third one for free at participating locations.
- Pizza Hut – Original stuffed crust large one-topping pizza for just $12.99 or get their Tastemaker large three-topping pizza for just $10.
- Sbarro – Free XL NY Slice with a purchase of a beverage if you sign up for their rewards program called The Slice Society.
- Slice app – First time users of the app can get $5 off their order when spending $25 or more with the code PIZZADAY2022.
- Stop & Shop – Get $2.99 Flatbread Pizzas
- Toppers – Get two or more of these items for $9.99 each: large house pizza, large three-topping pizza, triple Topperstix or 1-lb boneless wings
- Villa Italian Kitchen – Free slice on February 9th for Villa Rewards members. No purchase necessary. See more details here.
- Whole Foods – Order a 18-inch Cheese Pizza for $10, plus Prime members get an additional 10% off.
In celebration of National Pizza Day on February 9th, many pizza chains and restaurants are running promotions in celebration of the national day. Though it is for National Pizza Day, some of the promo codes above are currently working. Simply add the promo codes above to save money at Domino’s, Papa John’s and more!
Considering Americans eat an average of 46 slices of pizza per year, make sure to save some of that dough this National Pizza Day and check out more ways to Save Money by finding out where you can Eat Free On Your Birthday here at HMB!