Available nationwide, Nationwide Bank is offering a 1.15% APY Rate with their Nationwide Member Checking Account. Open the account with just $25 to get started, and fund it with a minimum balance of $10,000 to earn the maximum rate. Those funds will be FDIC insured up to $250,000, so you can trust that your investments are secure. As a member of Nationwide Bank you’ll have access to over 77,000 ATMs, convenient online and mobile banking, and other financial tools for your needs. Sign up today if you’re interested and qualify for this offer!
Table of Contents
Nationwide Bank Checking Account Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: Nationwide Member Checking Account
- Rate: 1.15%
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard or Soft pull? Let us Know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
How to Earn Nationwide Bank Rates:
- Open a Nationwide Member Checking Account from Nationwide Bank with an opening deposit of $25.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 1.00% APY for balances $0.01 – $9,999
- Earn 1.15% APY for balances $10,000 and over.
Why You Should Sign Up for this Account:
- Access to more than 77,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Go worry-free with no monthly requirements and free banking services
- Free tools to help your switch banks or link accounts hassle-free
- Manage your accounts anytime on your computer or phone to pay bills, deposit checks, and make transfers
- FDIC coverage – Your funds will be FDIC insured and digitally secured
Check out this offer from Nationwide Bank. If you deposit $10,000 or more into a Nationwide Member Checking Account, you can earn interest at 1.15% APY. Getting started is easy with just $25 and a step by step guide to apply! Experience all the great services that Nationwide Bank provides to their customers like overdraft coverage. Feel free to share your experience in the comments section below! We would love to hear about it. For more great rates, check out these best bank rates from the full HMB list!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.