You can earn a $25 Referral Bonus when you refer someone and they open any personal Checking account from NC Community Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Stop by the Main Branch on Ash Street or tell your friend or family member to do the same.
- When he/she joins the credit union and completes one of the above services, be sure to have them give them your name!
- For every person you refer that opens an active checking account, you AND your friend/family will get $25 each!
NC Community Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: NC
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: N/A
(No Expiry Date Listed)
- $25 bonus awarded for new, referred (by an existing member) checking accounts opened by a new member at the time of share account opening and still “active” after 60 days, $50 loan bonus awarded for loans greater than or equal to $10,000 funded for new, referred (by an existing member) members and closed at the time of share account opening.
- “Active” refers to checking accounts with a minimum of 6 transactions during a statement cycle that are in good standing after 60 days.
- Both accounts must be in good standing after 60 days for either referral bonus to be paid.
- Loan applications sent through DealerTrack or CUDL systems ARE NOT eligible for the bonus.
- Mortgage and HELOC closings ARE NOT eligible for the bonus.
- Referral bonuses are disbursed on a MONTHLY basis and will be mailed to eligible parties in the form of a cashier’s check.
- Referral bonuses for checking accounts will be delayed until it can be verified that BOTH members’ checking accounts are active and in good standing, with at least 6 transactions per month.
- NCCFCU reserves the right to change, modify or terminate the program at any time.
- Please refer to this page for the most up-to-date information regarding the program.
At NC Community Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.