It seems that there are always pesky telemarketing calls that come out of no where. If you received telemarketing calls from SCI Direct Inc. going under the name of Neptune Society that you did not consent to, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Neptune Society Do Not Call Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that they have been receiving telemarketing calls from the Neptune Society from which they did not consent to. SCI Direct Inc. going under the name of Neptune Society have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by February 13, 2018!
Neptune Society Do Not Call CAL:
- Neptune Society Do Not Call Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/13/2018
- Who’s Eligible: To be eligible there are 2 different classes that you can qualify for.
- The Prerecord Class: “Since October 16, 2013, Plaintiff and all persons within the United States to whose telephone number Defendant SCI Direct, Inc. placed a telephone call using CallFire, Inc.’s calling platform when that call was dispositioned as ‘Answering Machine,’ ‘Live Answer,’ or ‘Do Not Call.’”
- The DNC Class: “Since May 27, 2012, Plaintiff and all persons within the United States to whose telephone number Defendant SCI Direct, Inc. placed (or had placed on its behalf) two or more telephone calls in a 12-month period.”
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Allard and Strache v. SCI Direct Inc., dba Neptune Society, Case No. 1:17-cv-04692, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Neptune Society Do Not Call Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by February 13, 2018!
It truly is annoying to be called by a telemarketer, and this time the Neptune society is the perpetrator. You may be able to benefit for a potential award from the Neptune Society Do Not Call Class Action Lawsuit if you received the pesky call that you never consented to. Even though it is a pain to have received these calls, take full advantage of this opportunity to earn some cash back. Those who received a earful from a telemarketer at the Neptune Society, may be eligible for the potential award by February 13, 2018! If you never received a telemarketing call before, good for you but check out the Class Action Lawsuit Settlements to find other ways to earn back some cash!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.