Table of Contents
If you want a new checking account that you can manage at any time from your phone or mobile device, consider signing up with Alliant Credit Union and you can get an $80 Bonus. Alliant Credit Union is an online bank that has more ATMs across the country than Chase and Bank of America combined, and right now, they’re offering an $80 bonus to new customers that open a new checking account by 12/31/2015 with the promo code “CHEK9.” In addition to using the promo code, there are a few simple requirements that will be covered later in the post.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $80 Cash
- Account Type – Checking
- Availability – Nationwide
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2015
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull via Equifax
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no monthly fee.
- Account Closure Fee – The bonus will be revoked if you don’t keep your account open for at least 6 months.
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|BBVA Online Checking: Earn up to a $350 Bonus. Earn a $200 bonus by opening a Free Checking account & receiving a qualifying direct deposit of $500, increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $300, and get approved & open a BBVA ClearPoints or Rewards Credit Card and you could get a $100 account credit if you make $1,500 qualifying purchases within 90 days after opening. Apply Now---BBVA Online Checking Review|
How To Earn Alliant Credit Union Bonus:
- Apply for a checking account from Alliant Credit Union by 12/31/2015.
- Use the promo code”CHEK9″ when you see the box that requests a Promo Code.
- Opt in to e-Statements.
- Make one electronic deposit per month.
- Complete a payment from your checking account using Bill Pay in Alliant Online Banking or their Mobile Banking app.
- Make at least one purchase with your Alliant Visa® checking account debit card.
- When you have satisfied these requirements, you should receive your $80 bonus by 1/31/2016. Make sure you keep your account open for at least 6 months.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- This offer is not applicable to those who opened an Alliant checking account prior to 9/22/2015, or those who open Alliant checking after 12/31/2015.
- Members who do not open checking or do not meet the promotion requirements during the timeframe do not qualify to receive the deposit.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other checking offer.
- One bonus deposit per member.
- The bonus deposit is considered as taxable income and will be paid as a special dividend and reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
For those of you looking for a convenient and free checking account, sign up with Alliant Credit Union so you can have the chance to earn an $80 bonus. As long as you open a new checking account by 12/31/2015, sign up for eStatements, make one deposit per month, complete a payment with Bill Pay, and make at least one purchase with your debit card, you should receive your bonus by 1/31/2016. Make sure you keep your account open for at least 6 months or else the bonus will be revoked. If you want to take a look at more bonuses, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.