American Investors Bank $125 Bonus Offer:
Anyone living in Minnesota can sign up for a new Investors Checking Plus account with American Investors Bank and Mortgage and earn a $125 Bonus. The only thing you need to do to earn the first $100 bonus is set up a direct deposit! After that, you can earn an additional $25 bonus for each new kid’s starter account that you open (the bonus will be deposited into your child’s account). If you want this $125 bonus to be yours, open the account by 12/31/2015 and follow these simple requirements!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $125 Cash
- Account Type – Investors Checking Plus account
- Availability – MN
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2015
- Credit Inquiry – Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no monthly fee.
- Account Closure Fee – If the account is closed within 180 days you will incur a penalty equal to the bonus/credit.
Chase Bank Bonuses & Discover Bank Promotions
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn American Investors Bonus:
- Apply for an Investors Checking Plus account from American Investors Bank and Mortgage by 12/31/2015.
- Set up a direct deposit.
- Open a kid’s starter account.
- Keep the account open for at least 180 days.
- When you have completed these steps, you should have a $125 bonus within 30 days of your initial direct deposit.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Bonus amounts are reported as interest to IRS on 1099 Form.
- If the account is closed within 180 days the penalty is equal to the bonus/credit.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after account opening.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
- $100 opening deposit required.
If you live in Minnesota, this is a great chance for you to earn an easy $125 bonus from American Investors Bank and Mortgage. As long as you open a new Investors Checking Plus account by 12/31/2015 and set up a direct deposit, you should receive a $100 bonus. After that, set up a kid’s starter account to receive a $25 bonus deposit. Keep in mind that you must also keep your account open for at least 180 days or else the bonus will be revoked. If you don’t live in Minnesota, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 120,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply