Table of Contents
American Investors Bank $125 Bonus Offer:
Anyone living in Minnesota can sign up for a new Investors Checking Plus account with American Investors Bank and Mortgage and earn a $125 Bonus. The only thing you need to do to earn the first $100 bonus is set up a direct deposit! After that, you can earn an additional $25 bonus for each new kid’s starter account that you open (the bonus will be deposited into your child’s account). If you want this $125 bonus to be yours, open the account by 12/31/2015 and follow these simple requirements!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $125 Cash
- Account Type – Investors Checking Plus account
- Availability – MN
- Expiration Date – 12/31/2015
- Credit Inquiry – Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $0
- Avoiding Fee – There is no monthly fee.
- Account Closure Fee – If the account is closed within 180 days you will incur a penalty equal to the bonus/credit.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
How To Earn American Investors Bonus:
- Apply for an Investors Checking Plus account from American Investors Bank and Mortgage by 12/31/2015.
- Set up a direct deposit.
- Open a kid’s starter account.
- Keep the account open for at least 180 days.
- When you have completed these steps, you should have a $125 bonus within 30 days of your initial direct deposit.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Bonus amounts are reported as interest to IRS on 1099 Form.
- If the account is closed within 180 days the penalty is equal to the bonus/credit.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after account opening.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
- $100 opening deposit required.
If you live in Minnesota, this is a great chance for you to earn an easy $125 bonus from American Investors Bank and Mortgage. As long as you open a new Investors Checking Plus account by 12/31/2015 and set up a direct deposit, you should receive a $100 bonus. After that, set up a kid’s starter account to receive a $25 bonus deposit. Keep in mind that you must also keep your account open for at least 180 days or else the bonus will be revoked. If you don’t live in Minnesota, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offers 100,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.