Table of Contents
If you live in Florida or New York and you’re in need of a new bank account to hold over $25,000, you should sign up with BankUnited so you can earn a $120 Bonus. When you open a new Bonus Interest Relationship Checking account, you will have the chance to earn a $120 checking bonus. You earn this bonus by getting paid 1% on all monthly direct deposits such as payroll, social security benefits, pension payments, and interest transfers when you link your account to another eligible account. You can earn up to $10 per month, which means that you can receive $120 by the end of the year.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $120 Cash
- Account Type – Bonus Interest Relationship Checking
- Availability – FL, NY
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – $15
- Avoiding Fee – You can avoid the monthly fee by maintaining a daily balance of at least $5000 in your account.
- Account Closure Fee – None but you obviously have to have the account for at least a year to receive the full $120 bonus.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
How To Earn BankUnited Bonus:
- Apply for a new Bonus Interest Relationship Checking account from BankUnited.
- After approval, you must maintain a $5,000 minimum daily balance in your Bonus Interest Relationship Checking Account and a $25,000 minimum combined total balance in an eligible linked BankUnited consumer checking, savings or certificate of deposit account every month.
- A bonus of 1% (up to a maximum of $10 per statement cycle) on the aggregate amount of all monthly ACH credits, such as payroll, social security payments, pension payments and interest transfers will be credited to your checking account beginning with the statement cycle following the first complete statement cycle after account opening.
- If you maintain these conditions for an entire year, you can accumulate $120 in bonuses.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Account must be open at the end of each statement cycle to be eligible to receive the bonus.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 0.25% as of 11/19/14 on all balances of $1,000 or more.
- The rate is subject to change without notice.
- Account fees could reduce earnings.
- Terms and conditions of this offer may change at any time.
If live in Florida or New York and you’re interested in a interest earning checking account with a $120 bonus, you should definitely check out BankUnited. You should be aware that the bonus requirements for this offer are not like your usual checking bonuses. Instead of earning the bonus by setting up direct deposits or eStatements, you earn this bonus by getting paid 1% on all monthly direct deposits such as payroll, social security benefits, pension payments, and interest transfers when you link your account to another eligible account. When you meet these requirements every month and earn the maximum amount, you should have earned a $120 bonus by the end of the year. If you want to take a look at other offers, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.