Barclaycard JetBlue Mastercard Features:
- Apply now and you can get a chance to earn 10,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Relax and spend with ease knowing that the point earning categories will always be: 3 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- You will never have to face any blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights. You can redeem your reward points for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking.
- Another great perk about having the JetBlue Mastercard is that your points will not expire as long you keep your account open.
- JetBlue allows you to earn and share points together with Family Pooling.
- And en-route to your destination you can enjoy 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food on JetBlue-operated flights
Fly Frequently With JetBlue Mastercard
With the capacity to earn JetBlue points faster with Barclaycard JetBlue Mastercard you can continue being the frequent flier that you are! You will never have to worry about rotating spending categories as with this card you will always earn 3X points for JetBlue purchases, 2X points for restaurants and grocery store purchases, and 1X points for all other purchases. If you continually book flights through JetBlue you are already earning rewards by having this card in your hands. As you fly internationally you can continue to use your card for restaurants and earn points on top of having no foreign transaction fees tacked on. It’s always great to have a friendly travel card in hand with $0 annual fee and $0 foreign transaction fee. You can settle in our JetBlue flights and receive 50% savings on eligible in flight purchases as you fly towards your destination.
Earn Returns With JetBlue Points
With Barclaycard JetBlue Mastercard in your wallet you can continually earn returns with your spending. Since it has no annual fee you never are at a disadvantage with this card in rotation. Since JetBlue points carry a value of 1.4 cents ($0.014) per point you will have earned an easy $140 with the 10,000 bonus points. So taking numbers into consideration you are earning a 4.2% return on JetBlue purchases, 2.8% return on restaurants and grocery store purchases, and last and not least 1.4% return on everything else purchased with this card. In addition you can start redeeming for flights with your earned rewards at a minimum of 3,500 points! This is equivalent to a $49 ticket with the point conversion rates. For more credit card bonuses make sure to check out our extensive listing here on HMB!
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: The offers that appear are from companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants’ credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. HustlerMoneyBlog does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
EDITORIAL DISCLOSURE: The editorial content on this site is not provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.
Leave a Reply