Table of Contents
If you are a resident of Maine, then today might be your lucky day because BiddefordSavings is offering a chance for you to earn a $50 Bonus. To obtain this bonus, you must first have a checking account with BiddefordSavings, next you must refer your friends and family to open up a new checking account. Once your friend/family has opened up a new BiddefordSavings account, you & your friend will receive a $50 Bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – Checking Account (Basic Checking, eChecking, or Checking Plus)
- Account Type – $50 (For you & your friend)
- Availability – Maine
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no Closure Fee listed.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
How To Earn BiddefordSavings Bank $50 Bonus:
- If you haven't already, open up a new BiddefordSavings Checking Account.
- Refer your friends with the referral form.
- Have your friend open up a new checking account with BiddefordSavings.
- Your friend must make a minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Receive the bonus 30 days, after all, requirements have been completed.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- Your friend must open a Personal Checking account with direct deposit and meet the qualifications noted above.
- Referral awards will be credited to existing Biddeford Savings checking account customers within 30 days.
- There is no limit to the number of referral awards a Biddeford Savings checking account customer can receive.
- The bonus may be subject to 1099 reporting.
If you live in the state of Maine, then you are eligible to earn a bonus of $50 from BiddefordSavings Bank. To get this bonus, you must first have a BiddefordSavings Bank Checking account, then you must spread the word of BiddeforSavings Bank to your friends & family. When a friend and family member opens up a new checking account with a $100 minimum opening deposit, you and your referee will earn a $50 bonus! For more bank deals, don't forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee