Charles Schwab $100 Bonus:
Avaliable Nationwide, Charles Schwab is offering an opportunity to earn a $100 bonus. To acquire this bonus, you must open up a High Yield Investor Checking account, and deposit 10k within 45 days of account opening. You must also maintain that balance for at least a year. Get started today to enjoy all of the benefits of a Charles Schwab account!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100
- Account Type – High Yield Investor Checking
- Availability – Nationwide
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Hard Pull? via Equifax.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed.
Chase Bank Bonuses & Discover Bank Promotions
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn Charles Schawb Bonus:
- Set up a High Yield Investor Checking account with Charles Schwab.
- Make a deposit of $10k+ within 45 days of account opening.
- Maintain that balance of $10k for at least a year.
- Enjoy your $100 bonus!
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- This offer is valid for new clients.
- The Bonus Award will be credited to the enrolled account within approximately one week of your qualifying net deposit.
- Schwab reserves the right to change the offer terms or terminate the offer at any time without notice.
- This offer is limited to one per account, with a maximum of one account enrolled per client.
- Any related taxes are your responsibility.
- For taxable accounts, the value of all Schwab offers received will be reported as Other Income on your Form 1099-MISC if, when combined with Other Income earned, the value totals $600 or more during the calendar year.
Avaliable Nationwide, Charles Schwab bank is offering a bonus of $100 when you open up a new High Yield Investor Checking account with a $10k deposit. You must also maintain a balance of 10k for a full year. Join Charles Schwab today and take advantage features such as, one-on-one financial guidance, and a New Client Concierge. For more bank promos, don’t forget to review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
Mac B. says
Schwab does a hard Pull via equifax
Tommy Bui says
Thank you for informing us!
Schwab does hard pulls.
I don’t see where I can earn $300. Can you please advise? It only looks like it’s a $100 bonus.
Anthony Nguyen says
We made the update. Thanks Kevin.
John Wong says
I checked the link and it is only for $100.00 which works out to be 1%. This is not anything special as several banks already offer this rate or more.