Solid Benefits & Distinct Perks
Chase IHG Rewards Club Select card‘s benefits are solid and will make every night at any IHG hotel a little more comfortable and cozy. It also has distinct perks that are worth detailing.
- Platinum Elite Status – Gain automatic Platinum Elite Status as long as you have your card. Receive priority check-in, free room upgrade, free WiFi, and guaranteed reservations. The best part of having Platinum Elite Status is getting 50% more points when you use your card to pay for stays at IHG hotels.
- Annual Free Night – Receive 1 free stay each year your account is open and in good standing. You have options of a standard room at any IHG Rewards Club hotel.
- 10% Point Rebate – Receive an awesome 10% point rebate, up to 100,000 points, when you use your reward points to redeem for hotel stays. That’s 7,000 points back from the 70,000 bonus points.
- $0 Foreign Transaction Fee – With $0 foreign transaction fees to be concerned about when using your card outside the U.S. There is also $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $49 after.
- Free Internet – Internet service is free any where you go when staying at IHG hotels. Business travelers can always stay connected.
- PointBreaks – IHG Rewards Club PointBreaks program lists participating hotels that only require 5,000 reward points per night. This list changes and is updated every few months each year. With only 5,000 points needed to redeem, it is one of the best hotel points deals.
If IHG hotel stays become your home away from home because of work or for that well deserved getaway, the Chase IHG Rewards Club Select card will make every trip even better. Travel well by staying and earning at 4,900 hotels over 9 hotel brands worldwide. A generous bonus of 60,000 points, fast-earning rewards program, and excellent benefits are what makes this card shine. Review our complete list for more credit card bonus promotions.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.
Leave a Reply