Table of Contents
- 1 *EXPIRED*
- 1.0.1 40,000 Bonus Points
- 1.0.2 Annual $250 Air Travel Credit
- 1.0.3 3X ThankYou Points Rewards Program
- 1.0.4 Citi Banking Relationship Bonus
- 1.0.5 Point Transfer to Partners
- 1.0.6 Complimentary 4th Hotel Night
- 1.0.7 Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- 1.0.8 Complimentary Golf Rounds
- 1.0.9 $100 Global Entry Credit
- 1.0.10 More Lavish Benefits
- 1.0.11 Perfect for Travel
- 1.0.12 Class and Sophistication
This content is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer. This site may be compensated through the through our partnership with Citi. Learn more on our Advertising Policy.
The Citi Prestige® card is an elite card for those who live in luxury and crave the finer things in life. It supports a lifestyle of globetrotting, ritzy hotels, fine dining, and nights out on the town. The Citi Prestige offers an impressive rewards program with a swanky collection of benefits and substantial bonuses and credits.
40,000 Bonus Points
The Citi Prestige® card offers 40,000 bonus points after $4,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. ThankYou points can be redeemed with any airline for $532 in flights at 1.33 cents per point or for $400 in gift cards at 1 cent per point. There are more wonderful reward options with the ThankYou points you earn.
Annual $250 Air Travel Credit
Receive $250 air travel credit every year with your Citi Prestige® card. This flexible annual credit can be applied to any flight related expense charged to your card including airline tickets, baggage fees, upgrades, in-flight purchases, even taxes and fees as long as the charge is directly from the airline and not from a booking or travel agency. With this annual $250 credit or allowance, the Citi Prestige compensates for lack of free baggage or other flight discounts you would get with an airline branded card.
3X ThankYou Points Rewards Program
The Citi Prestige® card offers one of the highest rewards program with up to 3x ThankYou points. Travel, explore, and dine to quickly earn ThankYou points with these bonus categories. Your ThankYou Points will not expire and there are no limits on how many points you can earn.
- 3 ThankYou Points for every $1 spent on air travel and hotels.
- 2 ThankYou Points for every $1 spent on dining out at restaurants and entertainment which includes movies, live theater, concerts, sporting events, museums, parks, art galleries, zoos, aquariums and other tourist attractions.
- 1 ThankYou Point for every $1 spent on other purchases.
Citi Banking Relationship Bonus
Get rewarded with extra bonus points by having a Citi banking relationship with your Citi Prestige® card and select Citi bank accounts. The relationship bonus will be a fixed percentage based on a percentage of purchases made on your Citi Prestige card each year.
- Citigold and Global Client bankers will receive an additional 15% bonus ThankYou Points. You’ll be earning 3.45 ThankYou Points instead of 3 on air travel and hotel, 2.3 ThankYou Points on restaurants and entertainment and 1.15 ThankYou Points on all other purchases.
- Citi Private Bank clients will receive an additional 25% bonus ThankYou Points. Total ThankYou Points you can earn on air travel and hotel will be 3.75, 2.5 ThankYou Points for restaurants and entertainment and 1.25 ThankYou Points on all other purchases.
Point Transfer to Partners
The Citi Prestige® card allows you to transfer ThankYou points to any partner loyalty program. The 13 participating travel loyalty programs include: Asia Miles, Etihad Airway Guest, EVA Air Infinity Mileage Lands, Flying Blue Air France KLM, Garuda Indonesia Frequent Flyer, Hilton HHonors, Malaysia Airlines Enrich, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Qatar Airways Privilege Club, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus, Virgin America Elevate, and Virgin Atlantic Flying Club. All points transferred are 1 ThankYou Point = 1 mile, except for Hilton HHonors where 1 ThankYou Point = 1.5 Hilton HHonors Bonus Point and Virgin America Elevate where 2 ThankYou Points = 1 Elevate Point. The ability to transfer ThankYou Points earned on your Citi Prestige makes it highly flexible and valuable.
Complimentary 4th Hotel Night
With the Citi Prestige® card, receive complimentary 4th night stays when staying at least 4 consecutive nights at a hotel booked through Citi Prestige Concierge. There are no limits on amount of free nights, no restrictions on hotel type or brand, and no blackout dates. Take advantage of this complimentary 4th hotel night often and this benefit alone makes your card extraordinarily valuable.
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
Another fantastic feature of the Citi Prestige® card is complimentary access to Priority Pass Select VIP lounges. Any existing Citi Prestige card holders have been notified that as of July 23, 2017 the card holders complimentary access to the Admirals Club will be ending.
- Admirals Club access does require that you have a flight that day and is extended to you and your immediate family members or up to two guests. Present your Citi Prestige card, your government issued identification and your boarding pass showing a flight that has arrived or is to depart within 12 hours.
- Priority Pass Select access includes all VIP lounges except United Clubs and Copa Clubs. Present your Priorty Pass Select membership card, which will be sent to you soon after approval of your Citi Prestige card, and your immediate family or up to two guests can accompany you.
Complimentary Golf Rounds
The Citi Prestige® card has a great gift for golfers. Receive complimentary greens fees at more than 2,400 public and private golf courses worldwide up to 3 times each year.
$100 Global Entry Credit
The Citi Prestige® card‘s $100 Global Entry credit will cover the cost to apply for the Global Entry Program every 5 years. This program by the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol enrolls pre-screened travelers to expedite clearance through immigration and customs when returning into the U.S. It also assigns a Known Traveler ID which will increase your chance to get TSA PreCheck at airport security. Apply for the Global Entry Program and speed through long airport lines every time you travel.
More Lavish Benefits
The Citi Prestige® card takes it up a few notches with even more lavish benefits.
- Citi Private Pass and Citi Private Pass Beyond – Get special access to pre-sale tickets and VIP packages to sports, music, theater, dining with Citi Private Pass. The Citi Prestige also includes private invitation only events exclusively available through Citi Private Pass Beyond.
- Citi Prestige Concierge and Customer Service – Rely on Citi Prestige Concierge and Customer Service at any moment if have any questions or need assistance. Don’t hesitate to call if you need last minute dinner reservations, help with locating the perfect gift, or have a request concerning your card.
- Transportation – If you want to make a statement, the Citi Prestige gives you access to private jets, limousine, and chauffeured car service. Be sure to check details for special benefits and discounts.
- More Luxury Travel – Travel well with access to luxury cruises and tours. Also get exclusive city guides with recommendations on dining, shopping, and activities.
Perfect for Travel
The Citi Prestige® card is the perfect card when traveling. There are no foreign transaction fees when using your card outside the U.S. Travel and shop with confidence with superior travel and purchase protection benefits. Travel protection includes worldwide car rental insurance, roadside assistance, travel & emergency assistance, worldwide travel accident insurance, trip cancellation & interruption protection, lost baggage protection, trip delay protection, and baggage delay protection. Purchase protection includes damage and theft purchase protection, extended warranty coverage, missed event ticket protection, and Citi’s Price Rewind service.
Class and Sophistication
The Citi Prestige® card is one of the more expensive cards with a $450 annual fee and $50 to add an authorized user. The assumption is that those who prefer fine things may be accustomed to this price tag. Nonetheless, the elaborate list of bonuses, credits, complimentary benefits, and extravagant features that come with this card definitely makes it worth the fee. The Citi Prestige garners class and sophistication and appeals to those who indulge in luxury. Review our complete list for more credit card bonus promotions.
Disclaimer: These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.