If you are a resident of Ohio and Pennsylvania, Clearview FCU is offering the chance to earn a $100 Bonus. To obtain the bonus, you must first open up a new Checking Account with them by 3/31/16. After that, you must set up a recurring direct deposit within 60 days of account opening and sign up for eStatements. Then you must open a Clearview Savings account and fund it with at least $10.00 at account opening. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $100 Bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100
- Account Type – Checking Account
- Availability – OH, PA
- Expiration Date – 3/31/16
- Credit Inquiry – Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed, however you must keep the account open for at least 90 days to obtain the bonus!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
How To Earn Clearview FCU Bonus:
- Open up a new checking account with Clearview FCU.
- Set up a direct deposit & eStatements within 60 days.
- Open up a savings account with them and fund at least $10.00 on account opening.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- A Credit Union Savings account is required with a $10.00 minimum deposit.
- The new checking account can be any one of the checking accounts that Clearview offers, and you will be required to sign up for eStatements and a recurring electronic deposit must be made within 60 days of account opening.
- Electronic deposit is defined as a recurring direct deposit of a payroll, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly electronic deposit by an employer or other outside agency.
- The membership and checking account must remain open for at least 90 days.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited to the new checking account after 90 days once the conditions are met, and the bonus will be reported to the IRS for tax purposes.
- You will be responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Offer is only valid for new membership with a savings account and checking account.
For residents of Ohio and Pennsylvania, Clearview FCU is offering the chance to earn a $100 bonus! To get the bonus, you must first open up a new checking account with them. Next you must set up a recurring direct deposit and eStatements within 60 days. Lastly, you must set up a savings account and fund $10.00 upon account opening. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $100 Bonus! Don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!