If you are a resident of Ohio and Pennsylvania, Clearview FCU is offering the chance to earn a $100 Bonus. To obtain the bonus, you must first open up a new Checking Account with them by 3/31/16. After that, you must set up a recurring direct deposit within 60 days of account opening and sign up for eStatements. Then you must open a Clearview Savings account and fund it with at least $10.00 at account opening. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $100 Bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100
- Account Type – Checking Account
- Availability – OH, PA
- Expiration Date – 3/31/16
- Credit Inquiry – Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed, however you must keep the account open for at least 90 days to obtain the bonus!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings + Essential Checking: Earn $100 bonus when you open when you open a High Yield Savings account and Essential Checking account. You must open your new Essential Checking account at the same time as your High Yield Savings account and have a Direct Deposit totaling at least $1,000 from a third party within the first 60 days of account opening to your Essential Checking account to qualify.
Apply Now---Axos Bank High Yield Savings + Essential Checking Review
How To Earn Clearview FCU Bonus:
- Open up a new checking account with Clearview FCU.
- Set up a direct deposit & eStatements within 60 days.
- Open up a savings account with them and fund at least $10.00 on account opening.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- A Credit Union Savings account is required with a $10.00 minimum deposit.
- The new checking account can be any one of the checking accounts that Clearview offers, and you will be required to sign up for eStatements and a recurring electronic deposit must be made within 60 days of account opening.
- Electronic deposit is defined as a recurring direct deposit of a payroll, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly electronic deposit by an employer or other outside agency.
- The membership and checking account must remain open for at least 90 days.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited to the new checking account after 90 days once the conditions are met, and the bonus will be reported to the IRS for tax purposes.
- You will be responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Offer is only valid for new membership with a savings account and checking account.
For residents of Ohio and Pennsylvania, Clearview FCU is offering the chance to earn a $100 bonus! To get the bonus, you must first open up a new checking account with them. Next you must set up a recurring direct deposit and eStatements within 60 days. Lastly, you must set up a savings account and fund $10.00 upon account opening. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $100 Bonus! Don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!