If you are a resident of Ohio and Pennsylvania, Clearview FCU is offering the chance to earn a $100 Bonus. To obtain the bonus, you must first open up a new Checking Account with them by 3/31/16. After that, you must set up a recurring direct deposit within 60 days of account opening and sign up for eStatements. Then you must open a Clearview Savings account and fund it with at least $10.00 at account opening. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $100 Bonus!
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100
- Account Type – Checking Account
- Availability – OH, PA
- Expiration Date – 3/31/16
- Credit Inquiry – Hard or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – None
- Avoiding Fee – None
- Account Closure Fee – There is no closure fee listed, however you must keep the account open for at least 90 days to obtain the bonus!
Chase Bank Bonuses & Discover Bank Promotions
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
How To Earn Clearview FCU Bonus:
- Open up a new checking account with Clearview FCU.
- Set up a direct deposit & eStatements within 60 days.
- Open up a savings account with them and fund at least $10.00 on account opening.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- A Credit Union Savings account is required with a $10.00 minimum deposit.
- The new checking account can be any one of the checking accounts that Clearview offers, and you will be required to sign up for eStatements and a recurring electronic deposit must be made within 60 days of account opening.
- Electronic deposit is defined as a recurring direct deposit of a payroll, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly electronic deposit by an employer or other outside agency.
- The membership and checking account must remain open for at least 90 days.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited to the new checking account after 90 days once the conditions are met, and the bonus will be reported to the IRS for tax purposes.
- You will be responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Offer is only valid for new membership with a savings account and checking account.
For residents of Ohio and Pennsylvania, Clearview FCU is offering the chance to earn a $100 bonus! To get the bonus, you must first open up a new checking account with them. Next you must set up a recurring direct deposit and eStatements within 60 days. Lastly, you must set up a savings account and fund $10.00 upon account opening. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $100 Bonus! Don’t forget to review our full lists of national and regional bank bonuses!
Dwight Alan says
Where do you see Ohio? C’mon, get it right.
Membership in Clearview is open to people who live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer and businesses and legal entities in the Southwestern Pennsylvania community which includes Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington and Westmoreland counties.