For anyone that paid a fee for student provided cosmetology, you are eligible for a potential award from the New Jersey Christine Valmy Beauty School Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, customers of Christine Valmy International School of Esthetics and Cosmetology were charged excessive prices for services that were provided by students of the school. Christine Valmy denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 4/23/17 to receive your potential award!
Christine Valmy Lawsuit:
- Christine Valmy Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 4/23/17
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Christine Valmy settlement include anyone who paid a fee for student-provided cosmetology, hairstyling and other services at the Christine Valmy International School for Esthetics and Cosmetology located in Pine Brook, N.J., between Sept. 16, 2009 and Jan. 13, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: $40
- Proof of Purchase: None
- Case Name & Number: Kathy Ciolino v. Christine Valmy Inc., et al., Case No. MRS-L-2218-15, in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Morris County
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Christine Valmy Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 4/23/17 to receive your potential award!
IF you paid a fee for student-provided cosmetology at Christine Valmy Internation School, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Christine Valmy Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Christine Valmy International School of Esthetics and Cosmetology were charged excessive prices for services that were provided by students of the school. So if you are eligible, make sure to file a claim by 4/23/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply