While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Plenti is an American Express rewards program where you can earn Plenti points, a common rewards currency, at hundreds of popular participating retailers, stores, and businesses. Plenti points can then be redeemed for savings off your total balance at AT&T, Macy’s, RiteAid, Exxon, and Mobil. It’s been a little over a year since the Plenti rewards program launched and the expansion of new partners are in the works like Chili’s Grill and Bar as the first restaurant that’s soon to join. Upon redemption, each Plenti point is worth at least 1 cent. For example, redeem 2,000 Plenti points for $20 off your total balance due when you check out at RiteAid. Start earning Plenti points for free by signing up to join and receive your Plenti Rewards card, key tag, or mobile card that will be accepted at participating locations.
Earn Plenti Points
There are multiple ways to earn Plenti points, however the Plenti® Credit Card from Amex may be the best way to consistently earn Plenti points with more details later explained. Earning Plenti points is fairly simple and may need linking your Plenti card to your customer account or loyalty account with each retailer to track your earnings. Regardless of where points were earned, they can be redeemed at AT&T, Macy’s, RiteAid, Exxon, and Mobil.
- Shop In-Store – Earn Plenti points as you shop in-store at any of the participating partner retailers: Exxon, AT&T, Macy’s, Mobile, Nationwide, Rite-Aid, Alamo Rent-A-Car, Direct Energy, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Hulu, and National Car Rental with more to soon be added. Just present your Plenti card (or key tag, phone number or digital card from the mobile app) at check out to earn at least one point per dollar or more. For example, AT&T offers 1 point for every dollar on your bill while Macy’s offers 100 points after you spend $80.
- Plenti Online Marketplace – Shop the Plenti Online Marktetplace to earn Plenti points at over 800 retailers online. Earn anywhere from 1 point to 5 points, or as much as 25 Plenti points for every dollar spent at your favorite retailers.
- Plenti Partner Promotions – Plenti partners will offer special point promotions where you can earn bonus Plenti points after satisfying requirements. For example, earn 1,000 Plenti points with Enterprise when you rent a car for three or more days.
- Plenti Household Offers – The Plenti Household Offers programs gives members the chance to earn bonus Plenti points after purchasing designated household products at participating supermarkets and retailers. For example, earn 100 Plenti points when you purchase Ziploc bags or containers at RiteAid.
Earn More with Plenti Credit Card from Amex
The Plenti® Credit Card from Amex can maximize on earning Plenti Reward points every time you use your card. Plenti Points will be earned even if the retailer does not offer them or will be in addition if they do offer points. The Plenti Credit Card from Amex can vastly improve your earning power thus saving you more as you redeem.
- 5,000 Welcome Bonus – Earn 5,000 bonus Plenti points after spending $250 in purchases within 3 months of card membership. With each point valued at a minimum of 1 cent each, 5,000 Plenti points is worth at least $50 in savings.
- 3 Points – Earn 3 points at US supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases.
- 2 Points – Earn 2 points at US restaurants.
- 1 Point – Earn 1 point on all other purchases.
Excellent Benefits as You Earn
The Plenti® Credit Card from Amex includes excellent benefits as you earn Plenti points. It provides extra protection when making purchases or traveling and more money saving features.
- No Annual Fee – With no annual fee, all the savings earned from Plenti points and benefits included with your card will not be negated should you pay your monthly balance in full. You have the opportunity to enjoy the full value of your rewards and benefits.
- Purchase Benefits – Purchase protection, return protection, and extended warranty will give the purchases made with your card extra coverage.
- Travel Benefits – When traveling, get car rental loss and damage insurance when a rental is needed. Also receive travel accident insurance, roadside assistance, and global assist hotline
- Entertainment Access – American Express card members receive exclusive access to early pre-sale tickets and member-only events to sporting events, concerts, live performance and more shows and events.
Money Saving Rewards
The Plenti® Credit Card from Amex guarantees Plenti points with every purchase and even offers a 500 welcome bonus and triple points at supermarkets and double points at restaurants. It also has no annual fee and 0% introductory APR on purchases for 12 months in addition to more great benefits. When shopping at participating partners combined with the Plenti Credit Card from Amex, you can earn unlimited Plenti points faster. Your Plenti points will convert to cash savings off your total bill when you redeem. Those who love to shop can feel great about earning money saving rewards back. Review our complete list of credit card bonus promotions.
Leave a Reply