Table of Contents
Anyone can earn a $100 Bonus after signing up for a Star, Gold Star, or eOne Checking/Savings combo account from Salem Five Bank. You can receive this bonus as long as you open an eligible account, follow the provided link so you can register your account for the bonus, and than complete a simple requirement. For that last step you can complete one of three options: receive 2 direct deposits over $250 each, post 6 online bill pays over $25 each, or have 20 debit transactions over $5 each. Make sure you complete that last requirement within 60 days of registering.
- Direct Offer Link
- Bonus Amount – $100 Cash
- Account Type – Star, Gold Star, or eOne Checking/Savings combo account
- Availability – Nationwide
- Expiration Date – None
- Credit Inquiry – Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding – Unknown
- Monthly Fee – Unknown
- Avoiding Fee – There is a monthly fee but the bank does not disclose the value. For the Star account, they mention that the fee is waived if you have a payroll direct deposit, a $1,500 minimum daily balance, automatic transfer to a Salem Five Mortgage, or a combined deposit/loan balance of $5,000. For the Gold Star account, the fee is waived for accounts with a $5,000 minimum daily balance or a combined deposit balance/outstanding loan balance of $20,000.
- Account Closure Fee – There is no account closure fee described on the site, but the banks usually require you to keep the account open for 3 to 6 months or else they may charge fees.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
How To Earn Salem Five Bank Bonus:
- Open a Salem Five Bank Star, Gold Star, or eOne Checking/Savings combo account online.
- Follow the link and register your account for the bonus.
- Once the account is registered, complete one of three options:
- Receive 2 direct deposits over $250 each
- Post 6 online bill pays over $25 each
- Have 20 debit transactions over $5 each
- When you have satisfied these requirements, you should receive a $100 bonus within 4-6 weeks.
Bonus Terms & Fine Print:
- To be eligible for this offer the referred party must be a new customer to Salem Five and open a new Salem Five Star, Gold Star or eOne Checking and eOne Savings combo account as a primary owner.
- Reward is limited to one per person.
- Multiple bill pays to the same payee or to an individual are ineligible.
- All program activity is under the review of Salem Five Bank and reward may be withheld if relationship status is determined to be established strictly for the purposes of reward payout.
- All gift cards will be issued within 60 days of successfully meeting one of the transaction criteria listed.
- Consumer accounts only.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Non-US residents and individuals under 18 years of age are not eligible.
- This program may be modified or cancelled at any time without notice to either party.
If you need a new online checking account, you should consider signing up for a Star, Gold Star, or eOne Checking/Savings account from Salem Five Bank so you can earn a $100 bonus. Once you have your account, all you need to do is register for this bonus using the link in this post, and then complete one of the three simple requirements listed above. The bank will revoke the bonus if you are only applying for the bonus, so make sure you actually use your account. If you want to find another offer, review our lists of national and regional bank bonuses.