Available for Arizona, Florida, New Jersey , New York, and Ohio residents, New York Community Bank is offering 1.50% APY when you open a Platinum Plus Money Market Checking account. To earn this competitive rate, simply visit your local New York Community Bank and have an opening deposit of $2,500. That’s all it takes to open and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.50% rate only on balances of $100,000 or more! If you are interested and qualify, stop by your local branch and apply today!
Table of Contents
New York Community Bank Account Info:
- Learn More
- Account Type: Platinum Plus Money Market Checking
- Interest Rate: 1.50%
- Minimum Balance: $100,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: AZ, FL, NJ, NY, & OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $2,500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: Yes if account is closed within 180 days of opening
- Insured: FDIC
How to Earn New York Community Bank Rates:
- Visit your local New York Community Bank and open a Platinum Plus Money Market Checking account with an opening deposit of $2,500.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $100,000 to earn the 1.50% APY.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$2,500.00 to $24,999.99||0.25% APY|
|$25,000.00 to $999,999.99||0.50% APY|
|$100,000.00 or more||1.50% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Only need $2,500 to open your Platinum Plus Money Market account
- Enjoy earning competitive tiered rate up to 1.50%
- Member of FDIC so your money is always insured
Check out this offer from New York Community Bank. When you open a Platinum Plus Money Market Checking account you can earn a 1.50% APY! This rate is great for balances $100,000 or more. This bank is a member of the FDIC so your money will always be insured, giving you one less thing to worry about. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. Stop by your local branch so open an account today! Information about this bank offer is limited, but if you would like to help us out be sure to let us know about any additional information in the comments! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!