You can earn a $300 Checking Bonus + $50 Gas Rebate when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements with North Shore Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a new Checking Account
- Apply online and enter the promo code “Summer300BONUS”
- Debit card or direct deposit bonus of $30 will be credited to the new checking account each month after your statement cycles for up to 10 months provided you have had qualified debit card transactions totaling $100 or more or direct deposits totaling $500 or more for that statement cycle.
- To qualify for the gas rebate, use your North Shore Bank Debit Card to purchase fuel from 7/11/2022 – 9/30/2022. Gas rebate, based on your total purchase amount (maximum of $50), will be paid by 10/7/2022.
North Shore Bank $350 Checking Bonus
- What You’ll Get: $300 Bonus + $50 Gas Rebate
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: WI, IL. You must live, work, attend school or have immediate family in Wisconsin or Northern Illinois.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: $4.95+, waivable
- Early Account Termination Fee: $40 if closed within 180 days of account opening
- Household Limit: 1
(Offer Expires 08/31/2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
To Waive The Monthly Fee
The Better-Than-Free checking $4.95 monthly fee is waived with an average balance of $750 or $2,500 in relationship balances or any loan or direct deposits or 10 debit card transactions.
- One new customer incentive bonus per person every 24 months.
- Excludes Student Checking Account.
- New personal checking households only.
- Restrictions may apply.
- Direct deposit must be payroll, Social Security, pension or other government benefits.
- Fees may be applied and could reduce earnings.
- Payment will begin in November 2022, based on October 2022 statement activity.
- For tax purposes, a 1099 form may be issued.
Be sure to check out our latest North Shore Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply