Find an updated list of North Shore Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $400 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About North Shore Bank Promotions
Established in 1923, North Shore Bank has been offering banking services for over 95 years and has grown to over 50 locations across Illinois and Wisconsin. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the North Shore Bank Promotions below.
North Shore Bank $400 Checking Bonus *North End Branch*
North Shore Bank is offering a $400 bonus when you open a Checking Account. Additionally, you can earn a 1.5% APY for 12 months with a new High Yield Savings Account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $6- $20, See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Expires August 31, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
Earn $400 Checking Bonus
- Cash bonuses will be credited to the new checking account each month after your statement cycles provided you have had 10 qualified debit card transaction or a direct deposit for that statement cycle.
- When opening online use promo code NorthEnd400Aug2020.
- Free Mastercard Debit Card with My Cash Back Rewards
- Person-to-person payments with Popmoney
- Convenient access to over 33,000 completely free ATMs
- Lock & Unlock your debit card with Debit Card eAlerts.
- Free online, mobile and telephone banking
- eStatements and Free Online Bill Pay
- Coin Counting Machine for Free
- Better Than Free Checking: Waive the $6 fee by having a direct deposit, making 10 debit card transactions post to the account, maintaining a $750 average balance, OR having a $2,500 in relationship balances.
- Perks Checking: You can waive the $12 fee by having a minimum daily balance of $2,000, having $5,000 in total deposits, or if the primary account holder is 60 or older with direct deposit (e-Statement not required).
- Platinum Checking: The $20 fee can be waived by maintaining a minimum balance of $35,000 using deposits.
- One new customer incentive bonus per person every 24 months.
- Offers exclude Student Checking Account.
- New personal checking households only.
- Restrictions may apply.
- A new checking bonus will begin in November 2020 based on October 2020 statement activity.
- For tax purposes, a 1099 form may be issued.
Lastly, I would definitely take the time and check out North Shore Bank’s current promotions. With access to a range of features and services, you will be able to take advantage of the best banking experience. Furthermore, it’s great to know that the account triggers a soft pull!
Definitely provide your feedback, as they make our sites better!
*Check back at this page for updated North Shore Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.