Currently, North State Bank is offering you a $450 bonus when you open a new Performance Business Checking account with an opening deposit of $500.
To qualify for the bonus:
- Visit your nearest North State Bank or go online and open a new Performance Business Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $500.
- Within 180 days, make 50 or more transactions in a statement cycle, including debit card transactions, ACH debits and credits, and deposits and payments made through Online Banking.
- The $450 bonus will be paid after completing requirements with the account in good standing.
North State Bank $450 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Performance Business Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $16 monthly maintenance fee is waived when one of the following is performed during a statement cycle: $3,000 average monthly balance is maintained OR $40,000 average combined loan balances is maintained.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(No Expiration Date)
- Account Opening Bonus is not available for accounts that received a previous account opening bonus related to a business checking account.
- Limit one business account opening bonus per physical address, and/or Federal Tax ID.
- Must be registered to do business in NC.
- A converted account may be eligible if the current account was opened within the last six months.
- Subject to change without notice.
- Transactions refer to any combination of deposits, paid items, and deposited items, including paper and electronic.
At North State Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.