For individuals who were hit with an overdraft fee from Popular Community Bank while holding an account in New York between January 25, 2012 and September 30, 2014, you may be entitled to payment from the N.Y. Banco Popular Overdraft Fee Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the bank allegedly reorganized transactions to maximize overdraft fees. Popular Community Bank says that it did not violate New York law, but has agreed to reimburse Class Members approximately 50 percent of overdraft fees. If you are eligible, file a claim by July 23, 2018 to claim your potential reward!
N.Y. Banco Popular Overdraft Fee CAL:
- N.Y. Banco Popular Overdraft Fee Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 23rd, 2018
- Who’s Eligible:Class Members include New York Popular Community Bank accountholders who paid an overdraft fee as a result of an ATM or “point of sale” withdrawal or transaction between Jan. 25, 2012 and Sept. 30, 2014
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Notice ID or Popular Bank account number(s).
- Case Name & Number: Valle v. Popular Community Bank, Case No. 653936/2012, in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, County of New York, Commercial Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the N.Y. Banco Popular Overdraft Fee Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 23, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For New York Popular Community Bank accountholders who paid an overdraft fee as a result of an ATM or “point of sale” withdrawal or transaction between Jan. 25, 2012 and Sept. 30, 2014, you may be entitled to payment from the N.Y. Banco Popular Overdraft Fee Claim Form. According to the lawsuit, the bank failed to provide a “Real Time” warning to customers that their account would be overdrawn while making ATM or “point of sale” withdrawals or purchases. If you are eligible, submit a claim form by July 23rd, 2018 in order to claim your potential reward. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.