If you are a Class Member that has owned a home constructed with brass plumb fittings in their crosslinked polyethylene water distribution systems in the Ocean Pointe Project, or own homes constructed with Hurricane Straps in the Ocean Pointe Project, District of Ewa, built on or after Nov. 18, 1999, or own homes constructed with Hurricane Straps in the Ocean Pointe Project, District of Ewa, built before Nov. 18, 1999, then you are eligible to receive a potential award of up to $2000 from the Ocean Pointe Haseko Home Class Action Settlement. According to the Class Action Lawsuit, the PEX brass plumbing fittings were prone to “dezincify,” causing them to leak and be likely to fail. Ocean Pointe Hasko Home denies any acts of wrongdoings, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the cost and uncertainty of ongoing trial. So, if you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, you must file a claim by 7/12/2016 to receive benefits from Ocean Pointe Haseko.
Ocean Pointe Haseko Class Action Lawsuit:
- Ocean Pointe Haseko Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/12/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Three Settlement Classes have been certified: the PEX Class, the Hurricane Straps Class, and the Hurricane Straps Repose Subclass.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $2000.
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must submit a verification form.
- Case Name & Number: Kai v. Haseko Homes Inc., Case No. 09-1-2834-12, Charles v. Haseko Homes Inc., Case No. 09-1-1932-08 (RAN), Alvarez v. Haseko Homes Inc., Case No. 09-1-2691-11 (RAN), all in the Circuit Court of the First Circuit, Hawai’i
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Ocean Pointe Verification Form.
- Read it and make sure that you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information and proof of purchase.
- File your claim by 7/12/2016 and receive your benefits!
If you are an eligible class member of the Ocean Pointe Haseko Homes Class Action Lawsuit, then you are entitled to a potential award of $2000 from the Ocean Pointe Haseko Settlement! You must file a claim by 7/12/2016 with your information and proof of purchase to receive your award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.