Individuals who received telemarketing calls from Ocwen without consent may be eligible for a potential award from the Ocwen Loan Servicing TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Ocwen allegedly sent telemarketing calls to 1,685,757 different numbers through an automated dialing system with plaintiffs claiming that they never gave consent to receive these calls. Ocwen denies that it did any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by February 19, 2018!
Ocwen Loan Servicing TCPA CAL:
- Ocwen Loan Servicing TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/19/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, Ocwen called using its Aspect dialing system on one or more of 1,685,757 specific cell phone numbers between October 27, 2010 and October 6, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: $60
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Snyder, et al., v. Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC, No. 1:14-cv-08461 (N.D. Ill.) United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Ocwen Loan Servicing TCPA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by February 19, 2018!
If you received calls from Ocwen without your consent or if your number was on the National Do Not Call Registry, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Ocwen Loan Servicing TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, you are part of the class action lawsuit if you received telemarketing calls from Ocwen that was sent through an automated dialing system. If you were one of the 1,685,757 numbers that was contacted by Ocwen you may be eligible for a potential award by February 19, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Premier Credit Union||IA||0.70%||$2k||---||7-Month CD||Review|