The vending company AVI Foodsystems Inc has been accused of failing to pay certain supervisors overtime when they worked more than 40 hours in a single workweek. If you worked as a Route Supervisor or CSA Supervisor for AVI Foodsystems, you may be entitled to a potential award from the Ohio Avi Foodsystems Overtime Wages Class Action Settlement. AVI violated the federal Fair Labor Standards Act by misclassifying certain supervisors as exempt from overtime and by failing to pay them overtime pay for hours. They are attempting to correct the mistake and has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid the expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by April 23, 2018!
Ohio Avi Foodsystems Overtime Wages CAL:
- Ohio Avi Foodsystems Overtime Wages Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 4/23/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who was employed by AVI as a Supervisor in Ohio from Jan. 13, 2015 to Dec. 7, 2017, and anyone who previously joined the AVI class action lawsuit.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Tobias Mooneyham and Derek Sleve v. AVI Food Systems Inc., Case No. 1:17-cv-00103-DCN, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, Eastern Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Ohio Avi Foodsystems Overtime Wages Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by April, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Those that were affected by the Avi Foodsystems failure of payment for overtime may be eligible for a potential award from the Ohio Avi Foodsystems Overtime Wages Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, they allegedly failed to pay certain supervisors overtime when they worked more than 40 hours in a single workweek. If you were employed by AVI as a Supervisor in Ohio from Jan. 13, 2015 to Dec. 7, 2017, and anyone who previously joined the AVI class action lawsuit, simply file a claim for a potential award by April 23, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.