Individuals who between Jan. 1, 2013 and April 27, 2017 purchased a Rescue It! product may be eligible for a potential award from the Olympic Rescue It Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, PPG Industries Inc. manufactures Rescue It! and Revitalize products with design flaws that cause them to crack, peel, bubble and damage the decking or substrate to which they are applied. PPG Industries Inc. denies allegations and maintains that their products are not defective, however they have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by August 24, 2018!
Olympic Rescue It CAL:
- Olympic Rescue It Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/24/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, purchased a Rescue It! product between Jan. 1, 2013 and April 27, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Traxler, et al. v. PPG Industries Inc., et al., Case No. 1:15-cv-00912-DAP, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, Eastern Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Olympic Rescue It Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by August 24, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you purchased a Rescue It! product from PPG Industries between Jan. 1, 2013 and April 27, 2017 you may be eligible for a potential award from the Olympic Rescue It Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Those who used Rescue It! products reported that the product cause crack, bubble, peel, and cause damage to the surface which it was applied on. If you were affected by this design flaw don’t worry, simply file a claim for a potential award by August 28, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.