For individuals who received Omnicare’s background check disclosure form and had a consumer report, investigative consumer report, consumer credit report, or other background check procured between May 4, 2010 and May 25, 2018, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Omnicare Job Applicant Background Check Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the company did not provide the proper disclosures required under the Fair Credit Reporting Act during the application process. Omnicare has agreed to pay $1.3 million class action settlement over allegations. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, place a claim form by November 12, 2018 to receive your potential award!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Omnicare Job Applicant Background Check CAL:
- Omnicare Job Applicant Background Check Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: November 12th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who “received Omnicare’s background check disclosure form; and (b) had a consumer report, investigative consumer report, consumer credit report, or other background check procured…by Omnicare” between May 4, 2010 and May 25, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: $16.50
- Proof of Purchase: None
- Case Name & Number: Ijeoma Esomonu v. Omnicare Inc., Case No. 1:15-cv-02003, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Omnicare Job Applicant Background Check Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Enjoy your potential award!
For individuals who applied for a job with Omnicare between May 4, 2010 and May 25, 2018 and had a background check or credit report pulled as a part of the job application process, you’re eligible for a potential award from the Omnicare Job Applicant Background Check Class Action Lawsuit! No proof is necessary. If you’re eligible, complete your claim form by November 12th, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.
Leave a Reply