Find an updated list of Ontario-Montclair School Employees Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Keep reading to learn more.
Table of Contents
About Ontario-Montclair School Employees Federal Credit Union
Ontario Montclair Schools Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Ontario and is the 143rd largest credit union in the state of California. It is also the 1,472nd largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1961 and as of March of 2021, it had grown to 25 employees and 9,806 members at 1 location. Ontario Montclair Schools Federal Credit Union has an A health rating.
- Availability: CA (Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexStystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
|Eligibility: Ontario-Montclair School Employees FCU is open to employees (current or retired, and their immediate family) of the Ontario-Montclair School District. See current membership details|
Ontario-Montclair School Employees FCU $20 Referral Bonus
For the residents of California, Ontario-Montclair School Employees Federal Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn $20, $50 Checking, Referral Bonuses! Simply refer a friend or a family member today. Take advantage while you can.
- What you’ll get: $20-$50 bonus
- Account Type: Savings or Checking Account
- Availability: CA
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- Refer OMSD co-workers, students, and their family members and receive $20 into your account
- When OMSD co-workers, students, and their family members join, they will receive $50 when they open a new savings and checking account
- OMSEFCU will make a $20 deposit into member’s account when their co-worker or family member opens a savings account at OMSEFCU.
- To earn $50, new member must open a savings account, a checking account with direct deposit and sign up for free e-statements.
- The account must remain open for a minimum period of 6 months.
- To receive an additional $15, apply for any OMSEFCU consumer loan.
- This promotion is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
- Other conditions may apply.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Freedom Checking: None
- Pay Assurance Checking: None Listed
- Dividend Checking: Low monthly service fee is waived when you maintain a $500 minimum daily balance, or a minimum of $5000 in the regular savings account, or if a senior. (62 and over).
Ontario-Montclair School Employees Federal Credit Union is offering tons of promotions like allowing you to simply earn bonuses through referral. The steps to follow are easy and fast, so be sure to take advantage today while you can.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the Ontario-Montclair School Employees Federal Credit Union.