Find an updated list of Ontario-Montclair School Employees Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Keep reading to learn more.
Table of Contents
About Ontario-Montclair School Employees Federal Credit Union
Ontario Montclair Schools Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Ontario and is the 143rd largest credit union in the state of California. It is also the 1,472nd largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1961 and as of March of 2021, it had grown to 25 employees and 9,806 members at 1 location. Ontario Montclair Schools Federal Credit Union has an A health rating.
- Availability: CA (Locator)
- Routing Number: 322280427
- Customer Service: 909-983-1959
|Eligibility: Ontario-Montclair School Employees FCU is open to employees (current or retired, and their immediate family) of the Ontario-Montclair School District. See current membership details|
Ontario-Montclair School Employees FCU $20 Referral Bonus
For the residents of California, Ontario-Montclair School Employees Federal Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn $20, $50 Checking, Referral Bonuses! Simply refer a friend or a family member today. Take advantage while you can.
- Account Type: Savings or Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexStystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: Yes; waiveable
- Early account termination fee: none listed
- Household limit: none
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account Package (up to $1500 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BMO Harris Smart Advantage ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How to Earn $20, $50 Checking, Referral Bonuses
- Refer OMSD co-workers, students, and their family members and receive $20 into your account
- When OMSD co-workers, students, and their family members join, they will receive $50 when they open a new savings and checking account
- Unlimited ATM, Point of Sale (POS), and VISA Check Card access
- Easy access through Internet Banking, Mobile App and SMS banking
- Deposits to your account can be made by Remote access (by using your smart phone) mail, in person, direct deposit or at any Co-Op Deposit Taking ATM, or a Shared Branch location
- PayAssure Checking
- Monthly Service Fee: not listed
- Dividend Checking
- Monthly Service Fee: low monthly service fee is waived when you maintain a $500 minimum daily balance
- Freedom Checking
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- OMSEFCU will make a $20 deposit into member’s account when their co-worker or family member opens a savings account at OMSEFCU.
- To earn $50, new member must open a savings account, a checking account with direct deposit and sign up for free e-statements.
- The account must remain open for a minimum period of 6 months.
- To receive an additional $15, apply for any OMSEFCU consumer loan.
- This promotion is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
- Other conditions may apply.
Ontario-Montclair School Employees Federal Credit Union is offering tons of promotions like allowing you to simply earn bonuses through referral. The steps to follow are easy and fast, so be sure to take advantage today while you can.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the Ontario-Montclair School Employees Federal Credit Union.