OpenTable $20 Off Your Check Offer when you use Android Pay via the OpenTable app with promotion code ANDROIDPAY to pay your check, offer available until January 31, 2016. Valid at any participating Open Table restaurant, you simply need to have Android Pay- after you enjoy your meal, tap to pay in the OpenTable app, apply coupon code and you are done, easy! The $20 discount will apply to your bill. For users who have already set up a credit card with “Pay with OpenTable” and want to switch over to Android Pay, all you have to do is go into Settings > Payment Settings and switch your payment method to Android Pay.
Table of Contents
OpenTable $20 Off Your Check Offer:
- Sign Up Now
- Offer: Get $20 off your check at any OpenTable restaurant when you use the app via Android Pay and apply coupon code ANDROIDPAY to pay your dining bill.
- Valid: Offer is good until 1/31/2016
- Terms: This offer can only be applied at a payments-enabled restaurant on the OpenTable network. Offer valid for dine-in only. This offer is non-transferrable and cannot be combined with any other promotion or coupon code. One redemption per person. Not valid for previous purchases. Cannot be redeemed for cash or credit. Find OpenTable Restaurants in your area.
How to Get $20 Off with OpenTable:
- Get the App: If you haven’t already, Download the OpenTable App.
- Add: Add Android Pay as a source to make payments.
- Book: Make reservations via OpenTable online or app.
- Complete: Simply enjoy your meal. When you are ready, use the OpenTable App and choose Android Pay, apply coupon code ANDROIDPAY. Your bill will automatically be credited with $20 and you may leave when you are ready.
- Save: When paying for dining or travel expenses, use Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn rewards on all qualifying purchases. UR points are one of my favorites to earn.
If you dine out regularly, or just looking for an occasion then take advantage of this OpenTable 20 Off Your Check Offer. It’s $20 Free money if you were planning on eating out at a participating restaurant. A quick peek at the Dallas areas showed Abucus and Artin’s Grill among other popular fine dining spots. Make sure you check out our full list of Ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!