Between now and 4/30/2016, residents of Orange County, CA can sign up for a new personal checking account from Orange County’s Credit Union and receive a $50 Checking Bonus. To get started, just open a new checking account by 4/30/2016. After this, you need to enroll in e-Statements, sign up and qualify for a Debit MasterCard, and either set up and receive Direct Deposit or make 5 Debit Card purchases within 60 days. When you meet these requirements, Orange County’s Credit Union will most likely deposit $50 into your account within 90 days. Keep in mind that the account must remain open for a minimum of 90 days or else Orange County’s Credit Union will take the bonus back.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Orange County’s Credit Union has several locations throughout Southern California. Membership is available to everyone living or working in Orange or Riverside counties, and the cities of Long Beach, Signal Hill, Lakewood, and Cerritos.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
Orange County’s CU $50 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Orange County’s Credit Union Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 4/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit: $25 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0, $6, or $8
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Closing Account Fee: If account is closed within 90 days, the credit union will charge you for the bonus.
Earn Orange County’s CU Bonus:
- Open a new personal checking account from Orange County’s Credit Union by 4/30/2016.
- Enroll in e-Statements, sign up and qualify for a Debit MasterCard, and either set up and receive Direct Deposit or make 5 Debit Card purchases within 60 days
- You should receive the bonus within 90 days of completing the requirements.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Better Than Free Checking: No monthly maintenance fee if the account receives a direct deposit.
- Basic Checking: Avoid the $6 monthly maintenance fee with Direct Deposit or average daily checking balance of $750.
- Interest Checking: Avoid the $8 monthly maintenance fee with Direct Deposit or average daily checking balance of $1400.
- Pacific Student Checking: No monthly maintenance fee. Must be a student aged 13-25.
If you sign up for a new personal checking account from Orange County’s Credit Union by 4/30/2016, you will have the chance to earn a $50 Checking Bonus. All you need to do for this offer is sign up for an account by the expiration date, enroll in e-Statements, sign up and qualify for a Debit MasterCard, and either set up and receive Direct Deposit or make 5 Debit Card purchases within 60 days! It’s that easy! To read the breakdown of the bonus, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with Orange County’s Credit Union, comment below and let us know whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!