Orange County’s Credit Union is offering residents of California a $100 bonus when you refer friends and family members to join by August 20, 2019.
To get started, fill out the referral form with your information and your referrals information. Orange County’s CU will email them with a promotion that they can bring in to open a Checking Account. Lastly, when your referral opens a Checking Account with eStatements, a debit card, and a direct deposit you both will earn a $100 bonus.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this referral as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Be sure to check to see if you are eligible to become a member at Orange County’s Credit Union using their membership page for more info.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank referral. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank referral and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
Table of Contents
Orange County’s Credit Union Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Orange County’s CU Referral Bonus PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/20/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $0 – $25
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $8; See Below
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Orange County’s CU Bonus
- To get started, fill out the referral form with your information and your referrals information.
- Your Referral must then fill out a Referral form and bring in to open a Checking Account.
- There is a $5 membership fee to join Orange County Credit Union.
- Next, your referral can open any of the checking accounts before August 20, 2019:
- Better Than Free – No minimum opening deposit
- Basic Checking – $25 minimum opening deposit
- Interest Checking – $25 minimum opening deposit
- Pacific Checking (13 – 25 years old*) – $25 minimum opening deposit
- The remaining requirements are:
- Your referral must sign up for a Debit Card and eStatements.
- They must use the debit card 5 times within 60 days.
- Lastly, they will have to set-up a direct deposit to the account.
- After 90 days, Orange County’s Credit Union will reward you and your referral $100 bonus if the account is still open and receiving eStatements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Better Than Free – There are no monthly service fees for this account.
- Basic Checking – The $6 monthly service fee can be waived if you set-up a direct deposit.
- Interest Checking – The $8 monthly service fee is waived if you set-up a direct deposit.
- Pacific Checking – There are no monthly service fees for this account if you are ages 13 through 25.
Make sure you check out Orange County’s Credit Union to learn more about the $100 referral bonus. Don’t forget this bonus will be reported on form 1099-INT. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it expires!
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY||Review|
|Simple||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|