If you’re planning on visiting Puerto Rico anytime soon, you should check out this promotion! Orbitz is currently offering their customers the chance to get $75 Orbucks Bonus with select Puerto Rico hotel booking! You can book from between now and October 1, 2018 to qualify for this offer. Puerto Rico has it all, from exploring nature to experiencing their rich culture: there is always something for you. Keep in mind that this offer is only available for a limited time only, so book today and stay captivated during your visit with their dynamic culture, heritage, local flavors, stunning beaches and unexpected adventures.
Editor’s Note: Additionally, you can get a 10% discount using promo code BOOKNOW. This discount code is available for a limited time.
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1019 by 11/04/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 11/18/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Orbitz Rewards Promotion:
- Book Now!
- Promotion: Get $75 Orbucks Bonus w/ Select Puerto Rico Hotel Booking
- Earn 3x Orbucks on Aeromexico flights
- Earn $100 in bonus Orbucks on select Puerto Rico packages
- Earn up to 10% in rewards with the Orbitz Rewards Visa Card
- Earn 5% in rewards when you dine out
- Expiration: October 1, 2018
- Availability: At selected hotels, check out promotional page’s terms and conditions for full list of hotels.
- Terms: To be eligible for this promotion, you must be an existing Orbitz Rewards member signed into our Orbitz Rewards member account at time of booking. Book a qualifying standalone hotel with a total price including taxes and fees of $200 or more, and receive $75 in Orbucks for that hotel booking. Offer is valid for bookings made from Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 12:01AM CT to Monday, October 1, 2018 at 11:59PM CT. Limit one award of Bonus Orbucks pursuant to this promotion per itinerary and per Orbitz Rewards account. Bonus Orbucks expire if not redeemed within 60 days of issuance. Offer is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Offer cannot be combined with any other Bonus Orbucks offer onsite. Bonus Orbucks will be deposited in your account within approximately 5 business days of booking. If you cancel your eligible booking after the Bonus Orbucks are deposited in your account, Orbitz reserves the right to remove the Bonus Orbucks.
How to Get $75 Orbucks Bonus:
- Head over to Orbitz and book selected hotels offered, you must book by October 1, 2018.
- Your $75 Orbucks Bonus will be deposited to your account within five business days after booking.
- Bonus bucks will expire with in 60 days if not redeemed!
- Enjoy your bonus!
Have you always wanted to visit Puerto Rico? This is your chance to book a visit today! Currently, Ortbitz is offering a chance for their customers to get $75 Orbucks Bonus with select Puerto Rico hotel booking! This offer is valid until October 1, 2018, so take advantage of it and book today! Check our Flight Deals for affordable flights to your preferred destination! While you’re here on HMB, check out more ways to Save Money!
The Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card offers $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee and you'll have the opportunity to take advantage of a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases