If you haven’t heard of Origin Investments, it’s a real estate investment company that wants to help protect and grow both their own individual wealth and the wealth of other individual investors.
Not only that, they strive to deliver superior investment advice with fair fees and uses the Path app to communicate performance and information to investors in real time. Continue reading below to learn more about what products they have to offer and more!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Table of Contents
Origin Investments Overview
|Account Fees||1.25% per year|
|Time Commitment||60 – 96 months|
|Offering Types||Equity, preferred equity|
|Property Types||Commercial, residential, foreign investors|
|Regions Served||Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Raleigh|
- Well-diversified funds
- Team expertise
- Transparency & online efficiency
- Great customer support
- Money back guarantee
- Accredited investors only
- Significant fees
Origin Investments Products
Origin Investments has a few different funds that you can invest in depending on your needs and risk tolerance. There is an Income Plus fund that aims to give you a stable level of passive income and capital appreciation. The QOZ fund is a diversified portfolio of transformational projects that have been tax-advantaged.
The name IncomePlus Fund more accurately identifies what the Fund is designed to do for investors: deliver stable, passive income and appreciation. The core strategy of the Origin IncomePlus Fund is to acquire core plus and value add apartment complexes in ten fast-growing markets in the U.S.
The QOZ Fund provides significant tax advantages to investors who roll over their capital gains from other investments into a Fund that invests in Qualified Opportunity Zones: Tax Elimination, Tax deferral & Tax reduction.
Path by Origin Investments
Path by Origin Investments is a web-based, technology-driven investment platform that seeks to help investors maximize their returns by providing a real estate investment solution that includes both public and private real estate.
(Visit the link about to view their full product/portfolio descriptions)
Origin Investments Fees
Origin is charges an annual management fee of 1.25% of your net asset value, as well as other fees:
|Administration Fee||2% for less than $250,000 invested
< 2% for more than $250,000 invested
|Performance Fee||10% for a 6% preferred return|
How Origin Investments Work
- First you need to register to be an accredited investor to invest, but anyone can register and review the funds.
- Make sure to do a your research about the strategy and specifics of each fund. It’s available for you to download and view. You can compare investment choices against each other.
- With Origin’s personal assistance, they want to know you and help you understand what you’re investing in. You will be assigned a personal contact to walk you through the investment process and help you with all the aspects of the properties.
Who should sign up for Origin Investments?
- If you’re an accredited investor since this platform is not available for casual investors.
- Someone who is looking for a full transparency, so unlike private REITs, you are able to see each individual property that makes up the Origin Investments funds.
- Lastly, if you’re looking for security. With Origin Investments, there is a satisfaction guarantee for the first year after you sign up for an account. Which means you can get a refund of up to $250,000 if you were not happy with certain parts of the Origin Investments offering.
With Origin Investments, individual investors can get into the same sort of high-end deals that used to be available only to the super-wealthy, pension funds and large institutions. Origin provides the opportunity to invest in several funds that are diversified across multiple properties.
If you’re interested on more investment opportunities, you can check out HustlerMoneyBlog’s best brokerage bonuses & investment promotions for this month as well as our archive on other investment promotions!