In the season of giving, the best online peer to peer platform, PayPal, is currently having a GivingTuesday Promotion where they will match 1% of every donation that you make to PayPal Giving Fund.
The 1% match offer will start at 5:01am PT on November 27, 2018 and will expire at on December 31, 2018. Please take some time out of your day to make a donation of any amount you can to support a charity this holiday season. You won’t have to worry about any deductions because 100% of your donation will go directly towards your chosen charity.
PayPal GivingTuesday Promotion
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Add 1% To Your Donation + Free Credit Processing
- Expiration: December 31, 2018
- Availability: Eligible PayPal account members
- Terms: Make a donation using PayPal starting on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 (Giving Tuesday) through Sunday, December 31, 2018 and we’ll match 1% of every donation that you make to PayPal Giving Fund (“Offer”), for the benefit of your recommended charity. The 1% match offer will start at 5:01am PT on November 27, 2018 and will expire at 11:59pm PT on December 31, 2018.
Get 1% Added To Your Donation
- Go onto PayPal’s Seize the Season page
- Donate to Paypal Giving Fund and specify the charity of your choice
- Leave it up to PayPal to match 1% off all donations
If you’re a user of PayPal, then make sure to take part in this great promotion. PayPal is offering an addition of 1% to your donation as well as free credit processing, available through December 31, 2018. For example, if you donate $100, the charity will receive $101. Do a good deed today and donate to a charity of your choice! Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.