Find the latest PayPal Money Transfer Promotions, Coupons, Discount Promo Codes here.
For any of your international money transfer needs, PayPal Money Transfer has got you covered. PayPal isn’t the number 1 online payment service for no reason. They boast nearly 244 million active members around the world, so many merchants and customers have to come to know this service.
With the ability to make transfers in more than 200 countries in over 20 currencies, learn more about this service and check out our PayPal Money Transfer Promotions!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 Current PayPal Money Transfer Promotions
- 2 PayPal Money Transfer: In A Nutshell
- 3 PayPal Money Transfer: How It Works
- 4 PayPal Money Transfer: Fees & Rates
- 5 PayPal: Transfer Speed
- 6 PayPal: Security
- 7 Bottom Line
Current PayPal Money Transfer Promotions
$10 Bonus & $10 Per Referral
Gift someone the chance to try out PayPal Money Transfer! Valid for a limited time, new customers can get a $10 Sign-Up Bonus when you sign up through a referral link. Once you sign up, you can refer up to 5 friends and earn up to a $50 referral bonus.
Editor’s Note: Currently we do not have a referral link, but our readers are welcome to post theirs in the comment section below.
- To be eligible to earn rewards through the Program, a referrer must have a U.S. personal (including PayPal, PayPal Cash and PayPal Cash Plus) or premier PayPal account in good standing (“Valid Account”) at the time they invite referee(s) through when his/her reward(s) are issued.
- A referrer may refer a referee by sending $0.01 to the referee via “Send Money” payment in the app or web by providing the referee’s phone number or email address.
- The referrer can claim a reward for a maximum of 5 referees that satisfy the following “Reward Criteria”: (i) access and complete the PayPal sign up process to claim the referrer’s $0.01; (ii) link his/her bank, credit card or debit card to their PayPal account; (iii) verify their cell number linked to their PayPal account; and (iv) complete an Eligible Transaction (defined below) within the Promotional Period.
- An “Eligible Transaction” means: (a) an online PayPal checkout payment of $5.00 USD or more using the referee’s new PayPal account that is marked as “complete” in the referee’s account before the end of the Promotional Period; or (b) a person-to-person payment of $5.00 USD or more using the “Send Money” feature within PayPal (sent to anyone other than the referrer) using the referee’s new PayPal account that is marked as ‘received’ by the recipient.
- Transactions that have been cancelled, refunded, or reversed by either the referee, referrer, or the seller do not count as Eligible Transactions.
- The reward amount is $10 USD.
- There is a limit of one (1) reward per referee Valid Account and five (5) rewards per referrer Valid Account throughout the entire reward period.
- If two or more referrers invite the same referee, PayPal will credit the reward to the person who sent the $0.01 first, as determined in PayPal’s sole discretion.
- You may only refer family and personal friends and acquaintances.
- Additionally, you must not publish or distribute the invitation to participate that you received from PayPal in public locations (online or otherwise) where the audience is likely to include people who are not your family or personal friends/acquaintances. If you do so, PayPal may disqualify you from participation in the Program and any successful referrals will be void, in PayPal’s sole discretion.
(Visit the link above to learn more about this promotion)
PayPal Money Transfer: In A Nutshell
|Payment Options||Bank account
|Delivery Options||PayPal account|
|Transfer Speed||Instant to a few days|
|Transfer Limit||Up to $10,000 – $60,000 per transaction|
PayPal Money Transfer: How It Works
You can use PayPal Money Transfer from your laptop or any mobile device that can access the internet. Start off the sign up process by providing some personal information and a bank account to fund your transfer. Keep in mind that if you sign up with your bank account, it may take up to a week to verify. Signing up with a credit card will be quicker.
Types of PayPal Accounts
|Account Type||Payment Options|
|Premier or Business||Bank account
Withdrawing Funds From PayPal
There are three different ways you can withdraw funds from your PayPal account:
- Get a check. After logging into your PayPal account, click on “Transfer to Your Bank” under your balance, then choose “Request a Check By Mail.” If you’re in the United States, you can expect the check in one to two weeks. Those living abroad will have to wait up to six weeks.
- Transfer to a bank account. Log into your PayPal account, enter how much money you’d like to transfer to your bank account, then select which bank account you’d like to transfer to. It usually takes only one business day for the money to show up in your bank account.
- Transfer to an eligible Visa or Mastercard debit or prepaid card. With a PayPal Debit Mastercard, you can withdraw up to $400 a day from any Cirrus or Maestro ATM and make purchases directly from your PayPal account. The branded Mastercard is available to those with a PayPal Premier or Business account.
Using this service, you can send money wherever you are. All you need to know is the recipient’s email address. If they are new to PayPal, all they have to do is create an account. Follow the steps below to send money:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Enter the recipient’s email address or mobile number, the amount and the currency to send.
- Choose how you want to pay and send it securely.
- Track your transaction by logging into your account. You’ll also get notifications whenever you make a transaction.
PayPal Money Transfer: Fees & Rates
PayPal Money Transfer does not charge any fees if you decide to send money to friends and family in the United States using a personal account. However, you will have to pay additional fees if:
- You have a PayPal Premier or Business account
- You’re transferring money abroad
- You’re doing an instant transfer
Normally, PayPal Money Transfer’s exchange rates are competitive with other services. If you’re curious about how much you will be charged for a transaction, you can create an account and log in. The exchange rates will vary just as the transfer fees will.
The rates are updated daily and usually reflect market conditions. Although, PayPal might add an additional 2.5% to the wholesale retail price to figure out their service’s retail foreign exchange rate.
PayPal: Transfer Speed
International money transfers with PayPal have quick funding times that is faster than many of its competition. To receive a bank account transfer, it can take two to three days. Instant transfers (the sender will have to pay an added fee) takes just 30 minutes.
If you’re about your money transfer, then don’t worry because PayPal monitors transactions 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They use next-level encryption and dispute resolution options.
The company uses high-tech artificial intelligence to help fight fraud at a high level. Additionally, the money in your PayPal account is FDIC insured.
PayPal Money Transfer is a quick and secure way of making international money transfers. Once you use this service, you’ll understand why they rank high on features, benefits, fees and safety.
If you aren’t a fan of the service, get your money back with their 100% back money guaranteed! Save some more money by checking out our list of credit card bonuses!