You can earn a $300 Checking & Savings Bonus when you open any personal account from Penn Community Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Earn a $200 cash bonus for opening a new checking account and completing one of the following within the first 60 days of account opening
- Receive qualifying direct deposits* totaling $500 or more OR complete 20 or more debit card purchases that post to your checking account.
- Earn an additional $100 cash bonus for opening a savings account at the same time as the checking and maintaining the savings account minimum daily balance or more for 60 days
Penn Community Bank $300 Checking & Savings Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500 per account (Mastercard & Discover accepted
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: If account is closed within 6 months from date of opening, early termination fee may apply
(Offer Expires December 04, 2021)
Editor’s Note: $300 Offer at Penn Community Bank Alternative Link
- The up to $300 new account cash bonus offer is available on any new Penn Community personal checking account type, as long as the customer meets standard account eligibility requirements.
- The program promotional code must be presented at account opening.
- To receive the $200 new checking cash bonus, the account must be opened with $25 or more and complete one of the following within the first sixty (60) days of account opening: a) receive qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more OR b) complete twenty (20) or more debit card purchase transactions of any amount.
- Qualifying direct deposits are defined as recurring electronic deposits of payroll, Social Security, pension, government benefits or other eligible regular monthly income.
- To earn an additional $100 cash bonus, checking bonus offer requirements must be met, and must 1) open a new Statement Savings, Common Cents Savings or Ultra Money Market account with standard account minimum opening deposit or more at the same time as qualifying checking account, and 2) maintain the account minimum daily balance for 60 days from account opening.
- Minimum balance to open and minimum daily balance to earn annual percentage yield and avoid monthly service fee for Statement Savings and Common Cents Savings accounts is $100; for Ultra Money Market account is $1,000.
- Standard savings and money market account requirements and transaction restrictions will apply.
- Interest rates are variable and subject to change.
- New account bonus(es) will be deposited to the checking account within 45 days after meeting offer requirements.
- New account bonus offer available to new checking customers only.
- Must not have closed a checking account within the preceding twelve (12) months or received a prior new checking account incentive.
- Limit one bonus offer per household.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signer, only one account will be eligible for the bonus.
- Account must be open, active and in good standing at time of incentive fulfillment to receive bonus(es).
- If account is closed within six (6) months from date of opening, early termination fee may apply, and amount of new account bonus received will be debited from final account balance.
- All bonuses are subject to 1099 reporting.
- Offer expires December 4, 2021.
- Information accurate as of October 4, 2021 and subject to change without notice.
- Offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- All standard account requirements apply.
- Subject to approval.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Ask for full details.
At Penn Community Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Penn Community Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply