Find an updated list of Penn Community Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 offer when you refer someone to open a checking/savings account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About Penn Community Bank Promotions
Penn Community Bank is headquartered in Doylestown, Pennsylvania and was established in 1922. Since then they have grown to 25 locations and boast an A+ health rating.
I’ll review the current Penn Community Bank Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Penn Community Bank $100 Referral Bonus
Penn Community Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend or a family member to open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type:Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: If account is closed within 6 months from date of opening, early termination fee may apply
(Expires December 31, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- To receive the $100 referral bonus, you must complete one of the following within 60 days of checking account opening:
- Fill out the referral form
- Opens a Penn Community Bank checking account and maintains a Penn Community Bank checking account for a minimum of 60 days.
- If your friend opens a personal checking account, you’ll both earn $50; if your friend opens a business checking account, you’ll both earn $100 – within 45 days after your friend has maintained the account for 60 days.
- The account must have direct deposit set up into the new checking account with at least $100 electronically deposited into the account from an employer or outside agency within 60 days of account opening, or conduct 15 or more debit card transactions of any amount within 60 days of opening.
- 24/7 Access to Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Wallet
- Visa® Debit Card
- Purchase Rewards
- Online Bill Pay
- There are no monthly fees with this account
- Bonus offer applies to all Penn Community Bank personal and business checking accounts that are part of the Refer-A-Friend Program as long as the customers meet all other eligibility requirements.
- To receive the bonus: The account must have direct deposit set up into the new checking account with at least $100 electronically deposited into the account from an employer or outside agency within 60 days of account opening, or conduct 15 or more debit card transactions of any amount within 60 days of opening.
- Bonus will be credited to the account within 45 days after the qualifiers have been satisfied.
- The bonus amount will be reported to the IRS as interest for the year.
Currently, Penn Community Bank is offering a $100 promotion for referring members for qualifying checking accounts. Additionally, if you are looking to join this bank, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Be sure to take advantage of this promotion interests you. However, be sure to see whether or not this has a soft or hard pull.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
Lastly, check back for updated Penn Community Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.