If you are a Alumni of Millersville University, and you need a checking account with free basic-style checks, free online check images and e-Statements, free online account access, free bill payer service, unlimited check writing, no minimum balance to earn interest, no monthly service fees, and more then open an account with Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union. When you open a checking account with them, you will gain the opportunity to earn a $250 cash bonus with 5 easy steps. This offer is only valid until November 30, 2015, so hurry and sign up for Old National Bank to get started on your bonus!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
PSECU $250 Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Millersville University Alumni
- Maximum Bonus: $250
- Expiration Date: November 30, 2015
- Hard Inquiry: ?
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: ?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Required
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Closing Account Fee: Maintain account for 1 year to avoid $5 termination fee
How to Earn PSECU $250 Bonus:
- Within 90 days
- Earn $50 – Participant must register for online banking and log in at least once within 90 days of establishing membership with a Checking share.
- Earn $50 -Participant must establish a monthly qualifying Payroll Direct Deposit of at least $100 per deposit within 90 days of establishing membership with a Checking share.
- Qualifying Payroll Direct Deposit is defined as paychecks, Social Security payments and pension payments.
- PSECU reserves the right to recall the $50 Direct Deposit bonus if the Payroll Direct Deposit is not active for six consecutive months.
- If PSECU is unable to confirm the qualifying Direct Deposit is a recurring payroll deposit, PSECU reserves the right to withhold the payment of the $50 Direct Deposit bonus
- Earn $50 – Participant must complete at least one bill payment of at least $100 with PSECU’s Bill Payer in online banking within 90 days of establishing membership.
- Earn $100 – Participant must establish a qualifying Visa Balance Transfer of at least $500 or a qualifying Direct Auto Loan within 90 days of establishing membership. Qualifying Direct Auto Loan is defined as AutoDraft, AutoCheck or auto rollover of at least $3,000 and excludes refinancing of a current PSECU auto loan.
The bonus is only available for Millersville University alumni nationwide, persons 18 years of age or older, and offered to one bonus per member of Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union. PSECU will deposit $50 – $250 into the Regular Share (S1) by the 20th of the month after the requirement(s) are satisfied. Hurry up into your local PSECU and get started on your bonus today! If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S., and earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
Earn 3X Membership Rewards(R) points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.