Stock up on on toys, treats, costumes and more for your furry friend with Petco! Valid through April 17, 2018, Petco is offering a $25 Gift Card for a $100+ online purchase or $15 Gift Card for $75+ purchase.
No promo code is necessary and your gift card will automatically be added. Additionally, Petco offers free shipping for $49+ purchases and have affordable pricing on dog beds, cat toys and more. Check out their huge selection of products today!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
With this card, you'll earn:
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi onboard United-operated flight when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PrecheckTM Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Petco Gift Card Promotion
- Learn More
- $25 Gift Card for $100 Purchase
- $15 Gift Card for $75 Purchase
- Expiration: April 16, 2019
- Availability: Offer valid online only
- Terms: The Promotional eGift Card will be sent via email, to the email address attached to the qualifying order. The email will be delivered on or before Wednesday, May 1, 2019. In order to qualify for the $25 eGift Card, the order must meet the minimum one-time delivery order subtotal of $100. In order to qualify for the $15 eGift Card, the order must meet the minimum one-time delivery order subtotal of $75. Subtotal refers to amount of order before taxes and shipping on one-time delivery orders. Buy online and pick up in-store order and Repeat Delivery orders are excluded and does not go towards your one-time delivery subtotal.
Get $25 Petco Gift Card
- Go to the Petco store online
- Add $100+ of eligible merchandise to your cart
- The gift card will automatically be added
- Check out and receive a free $15 gift card!
Treat your best friend with new toys to a new bed with Petco’s special sale event! Now through April 16, 2019, you can even get a $25 gift card with a $100+ online purchase or $15 gift card with $75+ purchase.
With so many sales going on, check out this promotion today and save on your purchase with Petco. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|