Pinnacle Bank is a subsidiary of Pinnacle Bancorp that was founded in Palmer, Nebraska, in 1938. Today, the bank has grown to have over 150 locations and more than $11.6 billion in assets.
Table of Contents
How to Log In from a Computer
Accessing the Pinnacle Bank website from a computer makes it easier to manage your money from anywhere. If you’re logging in from a computer, follow these steps:
- First, go to the Pinnacle home page
- Click on either “Personal Login” or “Business Login” on the left side of the screen, depending on your account type.
- Enter your username and password where prompted.
- Hit the enter key or click the Personal Login button again.
Alternatively, if you have a bank account but have yet to complete a login for First Republic Bank, you can do so by simply following these steps:
- First, go to the Pinnacle home page
- Click on the “Online Banking Sign Up” link underneath the Account Login fields.
- Then you’ll be brought to the Internet Banking Application form
- Fill out the necessary information including your full name, address, contact information, Social Security number, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, account number and account type.
- Click “Submit” to send in your application and wait to be contacted about your new online banking account.
How to Log In from a Mobile Phone or Tablet
If you have a Pinnacle Bank account, you can access your account easily by downloading the app to both Apple and Android devices. However, this app is only available to individuals in Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri, the main states Pinnacle serves.
For residence of Colorado or New Mexico, Pinnacle offers an app called Bank of Colorado. If you live in Texas, the app is called Pinnacle Bank Texas. Alternatively, there is the app Pinnacle Bank Wyoming for Wyoming residence.
Despite the different apps and titles, they all seem to serve the same functions. Logging on in each of the apps is also the same, simply enter your User ID and password.
Once you’ve logged into your app on your mobile device, you can can access mobile features easily all from your phone. Features include:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATM and branch locations
Make sure to be careful of using any financial or banking application on unfamiliar wireless networks.
How to Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
You can retrieve your forgotten password on the pinnacle website and app. If you’ve forgotten your login, simply follow these steps:
- On the homepage, click the “Personal Login” button.
- Instead of entering your login information, simply click the “Personal Login” button again to be brought to a new page
- Next to the “Log In” button, click on the button that says “Forgot password?”
- You’ll then be brought to a new page where you need to enter you can enter your username, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your email address.
- Click “Reset Password.”
Unfortunately, Pinnacle has an option to retrieve your password but not one for username. If you’ve forgotten your username, your best bet is to call the help desk number at 1-800-227-7715, available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST on Saturday and Sunday.
How To View Your Pinnacle Bank Statement Information
Online, you can opt for eStatements to go paperless. Simply follow the these steps:
- Log in to your PinnBank account via the homepage.
- Click the “Profile” button in the top right hand corner of your page
- Click on the “Edit” button next to “Electronic Statements.”
- This shows you the accounts you currently hold at Pinnacle Bank, and whether you’re receiving paper or eStatements. Click the bubble to the left of the eStatements option for each account you want online statements for.
- Read and confirm the terms and conditions.
- Click “Save” to change your statements to paperless.
How to Contact Pinnacle Bank with Account Problems
If you find yourself needing assistance from Pinnacle Bank, you can do so by contacting their help desk at the number:
Its hours are between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, or 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST on Saturday and Sunday.
- Inside the U.S.: 888-408-0288
- Outside the U.S.: 415-288-7598
The customer service hours are 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST, on weekdays; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST on Saturdays and Sundays.
Online banking offers convenience and ease of accessing your bank information from anywhere with the use of wifi. Rather than having to physically visit a branch to conduct business, or mail out checks using the postal service, you can do it all on your computer or other devices.
In addition, check out the our Pinnacle Bank review to see if their services if what you’re looking for. If you’re banking with an institution other than Pinnacle Bank, you can take a look at our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives.