Pinnacle Bank is a subsidiary of Pinnacle Bancorp that was founded in Palmer, Nebraska, in 1938. Today, the bank has grown to have over 150 locations and more than $11.6 billion in assets.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
How to Log In from a Computer
Accessing the Pinnacle Bank website from a computer makes it easier to manage your money from anywhere. If you’re logging in from a computer, follow these steps:
- First, go to the Pinnacle home page
- Click on either “Personal Login” or “Business Login” on the left side of the screen, depending on your account type.
- Enter your username and password where prompted.
- Hit the enter key or click the Personal Login button again.
Alternatively, if you have a bank account but have yet to complete a login for First Republic Bank, you can do so by simply following these steps:
- First, go to the Pinnacle home page
- Click on the “Online Banking Sign Up” link underneath the Account Login fields.
- Then you’ll be brought to the Internet Banking Application form
- Fill out the necessary information including your full name, address, contact information, Social Security number, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, account number and account type.
- Click “Submit” to send in your application and wait to be contacted about your new online banking account.
How to Log In from a Mobile Phone or Tablet
If you have a Pinnacle Bank account, you can access your account easily by downloading the app to both Apple and Android devices. However, this app is only available to individuals in Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri, the main states Pinnacle serves.
For residence of Colorado or New Mexico, Pinnacle offers an app called Bank of Colorado. If you live in Texas, the app is called Pinnacle Bank Texas. Alternatively, there is the app Pinnacle Bank Wyoming for Wyoming residence.
Despite the different apps and titles, they all seem to serve the same functions. Logging on in each of the apps is also the same, simply enter your User ID and password.
Once you’ve logged into your app on your mobile device, you can can access mobile features easily all from your phone. Features include:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATM and branch locations
Make sure to be careful of using any financial or banking application on unfamiliar wireless networks.
How to Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
You can retrieve your forgotten password on the pinnacle website and app. If you’ve forgotten your login, simply follow these steps:
- On the homepage, click the “Personal Login” button.
- Instead of entering your login information, simply click the “Personal Login” button again to be brought to a new page
- Next to the “Log In” button, click on the button that says “Forgot password?”
- You’ll then be brought to a new page where you need to enter you can enter your username, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your email address.
- Click “Reset Password.”
Unfortunately, Pinnacle has an option to retrieve your password but not one for username. If you’ve forgotten your username, your best bet is to call the help desk number at 1-800-227-7715, available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST on Saturday and Sunday.
How To View Your Pinnacle Bank Statement Information
Online, you can opt for eStatements to go paperless. Simply follow the these steps:
- Log in to your PinnBank account via the homepage.
- Click the “Profile” button in the top right hand corner of your page
- Click on the “Edit” button next to “Electronic Statements.”
- This shows you the accounts you currently hold at Pinnacle Bank, and whether you’re receiving paper or eStatements. Click the bubble to the left of the eStatements option for each account you want online statements for.
- Read and confirm the terms and conditions.
- Click “Save” to change your statements to paperless.
How to Contact Pinnacle Bank with Account Problems
If you find yourself needing assistance from Pinnacle Bank, you can do so by contacting their help desk at the number:
Its hours are between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, or 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST on Saturday and Sunday.
- Inside the U.S.: 888-408-0288
- Outside the U.S.: 415-288-7598
The customer service hours are 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST, on weekdays; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST on Saturdays and Sundays.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Online banking offers convenience and ease of accessing your bank information from anywhere with the use of wifi. Rather than having to physically visit a branch to conduct business, or mail out checks using the postal service, you can do it all on your computer or other devices.
In addition, check out the our Pinnacle Bank review to see if their services if what you’re looking for. If you’re banking with an institution other than Pinnacle Bank, you can take a look at our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|