If you’re a parent homeschooling kids from Kindergarten through 6th grade (ages 5-12 years old) for the 2017-2018 school year, then you better check out this delicious promotion! Sign up for Pizza Hut’s BookIt Program to earn you and your kids a free personal pan pizza every time they reach certain reading goals each month, such as a number of books, number of pages, or number of minutes. How mouthwatering is that? Note that this offer is catered towards homeschooled children only!
Table of Contents
Pizza Hut BookIt Free Pizza Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Free Pan Pizza from Pizza Hut Every Month
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Terms: You must be a parent homeschooling your child(ren) and the child(ren) must be in Kindergarten through 6th grade (ages 5-12 years old) as of September 1, 2017. BOOK IT! certificates are only to be used to motivate reading. Selling, purchasing, copying, altering, transferring or exchanging the BOOK IT! certificates is strictly prohibited and constitutes fraud. One order per household will be accepted.
How To Get Free Pizza Every Month:
- Make sure your kids are homeschooling in Kindergarten through 6th grade for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year
- Sign up for Pizza Hut’s BookIt Program
- Complete reading goals set for your kids
- Earn a free personal pan pizza voucher once reading goals have been completed
- Enjoy your pizza!
If you have homeschooled children in Kindergarten through 6th grade, and you’d like to encourage them to read more often, join Pizza Hut’s BookIt Program and grab you and your kids a free personal pan pizza every month once they complete their reading goals! If you like awesome freebies like this, check out free food deals and see our section on how you can eat free on your birthday!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).