For residents of Florida, Power Financial Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you open a personal checking account. All you need to do after opening the account is either setup a direct deposit or make an initial $500 deposit which is pretty simple to complete. Your checking account is the heartbeat of all your financial activity and Power Financial Credit Union offers a variety to meet your every need. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: If you are interested, Power Financial Credit Union is also offering a $100 bonus. For more information, be sure to check out our Power Financial Credit Union Checking Review.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live or work in Broward, Miami-Dade, Martin, Monroe, Palm Beach, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pinellas and Sarasota counties. You may also be eligible if you are related to a current member.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Power Financial Credit Union Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Power Financial Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Regular Checking, Cash Back Checking, Cha-Ching Teen Checking, or Premier Checking
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, but there is a 4% fee.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $4.95, see below on how to waive the fees.
- Additional Requirements: Membership required; $5 membership deposit, checking account must remain open for 90 days.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Checking account must remain open for 90 days or the bonus may be refunded upon account termination.
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Power Financial Credit Union Bonus:
- Open any personal checking account with Power Financial Credit Union.
- To become a member, a $5 membership deposit is required
- Make either an initial deposit of $500 OR set up direct deposit upon account opening. Direct deposit amount not specified.
- You will receive the bonus directly to your account after you keep it open for 90 days
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Regular Checking: There is a $4.95 fee if SecureLink Bill Pay is not used to pay at least one bill per month.
- Cash Back Checking: There is a $4.95 fee if SecureLink Bill Pay is not used to pay at least one bill in a program cycle
- Cha-Ching Teen Checking: There is a $4.95 fee if SecureLink Bill Pay is not used to pay at least one bill each month.
If you are looking to earn a great bank bonus in Florida, then Power Financial Credit Union might be the bank for you. Becoming a member only requires a $5 membership fee. You will also earn a $50 once you choose any personal checking account to open and either make an initial deposit OR setup a direct deposit. You can also look into Power Financials additional promotions that can earn you up to $250 in bonuses by opening a consumer loan, Certificate of Deposit, and a mortgage with membership! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!