If you own or owned a commercial or residential building in the United States in which a fire sprinkler system using Poz-Lok pipe was installed and suffered from leaks, you may be entitled to between $10 and $30 per linear foot of pipe that required replacement. This settlement from the Poz-Lok Fire Sprinkler Class Action Lawsuit addresses allegations that Poz-Lok pipes have defective weld seams that are allegedly prone to premature corrosion, resulting in failure of the pipes. Poz-Lok denies the claim that their products are defective but has decided to settle the matter outside of court.
When you submit a valid Claim Form, you will be asked to prove that you currently have or have had a qualified leak in the Poz-Lok fire sprinkler pipe or components. If the pipe leaks within the first six years of installation, you will receive 100 percent of the amount needed to repair or replace the pipe. The percentage recovered decreases by 10 percent each year thereafter.
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Poz-Lok Fire Sprinkler Class Action Lawsuit:
- Poz-Lok Fire Sprinkler Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 6/7/2019 (Claims must be submitted within one year of the leak)
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone that owns or owned a commercial or residential building in the United States in which a fire sprinkler system using Poz-Lok pipe was installed.
- Estimated Amount: Between $10 and $30 per linear foot of pipe that required replacement
- Proof of Purchase: Required
- Case Name & Number: Foothills/DeAnza Community College v. Northwest Pipe Co., et al., Case No. C-00-20749-JF, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Anybody that has had to deal with repairing Poz-Lok fire sprinkler leaks can get reimbursement for repairs from the Poz-Lok Fire Sprinkler Class Action Lawsuit. To qualify for any cash payment, you must be able to prove that you own a building that has had to deal with leaks from the company’s product. The deadline to file a claim is 6/7/2019 and if you suffer from a leak in the future, you must file a claim within one year of the leak. Find more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements from our full list.
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee