If you own or owned a commercial or residential building in the United States in which a fire sprinkler system using Poz-Lok pipe was installed and suffered from leaks, you may be entitled to between $10 and $30 per linear foot of pipe that required replacement. This settlement from the Poz-Lok Fire Sprinkler Class Action Lawsuit addresses allegations that Poz-Lok pipes have defective weld seams that are allegedly prone to premature corrosion, resulting in failure of the pipes. Poz-Lok denies the claim that their products are defective but has decided to settle the matter outside of court.
When you submit a valid Claim Form, you will be asked to prove that you currently have or have had a qualified leak in the Poz-Lok fire sprinkler pipe or components. If the pipe leaks within the first six years of installation, you will receive 100 percent of the amount needed to repair or replace the pipe. The percentage recovered decreases by 10 percent each year thereafter.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Poz-Lok Fire Sprinkler Class Action Lawsuit:
- Poz-Lok Fire Sprinkler Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 6/7/2019 (Claims must be submitted within one year of the leak)
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone that owns or owned a commercial or residential building in the United States in which a fire sprinkler system using Poz-Lok pipe was installed.
- Estimated Amount: Between $10 and $30 per linear foot of pipe that required replacement
- Proof of Purchase: Required
- Case Name & Number: Foothills/DeAnza Community College v. Northwest Pipe Co., et al., Case No. C-00-20749-JF, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Anybody that has had to deal with repairing Poz-Lok fire sprinkler leaks can get reimbursement for repairs from the Poz-Lok Fire Sprinkler Class Action Lawsuit. To qualify for any cash payment, you must be able to prove that you own a building that has had to deal with leaks from the company’s product. The deadline to file a claim is 6/7/2019 and if you suffer from a leak in the future, you must file a claim within one year of the leak. Find more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements from our full list.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.