For individuals who purchased select Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake products in the United States from August 8, 2011 through October 12, 2018, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, select Premier Protein flavors, were advertised as containing 30 grams of protein when independent testing revealed they contained between 26.8 and 28.3 grams. Premier Nutrition Corporation has agreed to pay to end the claims that Premier Protein shakes don’t include as much protein as advertised on their labels. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, place a claim form by December 20th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake CAL:
- Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: December 20th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who ” purchased any of the following Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake products in the United States from August 8, 2011 through October 12, 2018: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberries & Cream, Banana & Cream, Peaches & Cream, Cookies & Cream, Mixed Berry, Organic Chocolate, Organic Vanilla and Caramel flavors.”
- Estimated Amount: Up to $40
- Proof of Purchase: Not required, but those who can provide proof of purchase will receive a larger award
- Case Name & Number: Gregorio v. Premier Nutrition Corp., Case No. 1:17-cv-05987, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Enjoy your potential award!
For individuals who purchased a listed Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake products in the United States from August 8, 2011 through October 12, 2018, you’re eligible for a potential award from the Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake Class Action Lawsuit! No proof is needed but proof of purchase will receive a larger award. If you’re eligible, no action is necessary to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.