If you are a member of Priority Pass, take note that they have added a restaurant option to Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)! You can now visit RJ Rockers Flight Room to wine and dine. If you are at the airport and are looking for something to do, give this lounge a quick visit! You have nothing to lose.
Right now they’re having a promotion where cardholders can receive $28 off their bill per person, so bring a plus one to make it up to $56 in free food! This is available from 3:30AM until the last scheduled flight departure. To be eligible, cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order. Don’t miss out!
Editor’s Note: The easiest way to be a Priority Pass member is to simply have the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, The Platinum Card from American Express, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Hilton Honors Ascend from American Express, Hilton Honors Aspire, Citi Prestige Card, Barclaycard Gold & Black, City National Bank Visa Infinite, U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, or The Ritz Carlton Credit Card. These cards come with Priority Pass. Most cards will only let you have up to 2 guests with you in the lounge or you can get unlimited guest with a Chase Sapphire Reserve Card or the The Ritz Carlton Credit Card.
How To Locate
Airside – after Security Control, turn right and the restaurant is opposite Gate B3. Domestic flights only. Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.
Terms & Additional Information
- Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive US$28 off the bill. Each US$28 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account. Only 1 card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration.
- The US$28 is valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks. To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order.
- US$28 is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if the final bill is lower than US$28 per person.
- Cardholder is responsible for the balance if total final bill exceeds US$28 per person. Any remaining balance cannot be used towards gratuity.
We don’t want you to miss out on this chance to enjoy Priority Pass’s newest restaurant addition. If you are a cardholder and are located in Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport (GSP), head to RJ Rockers Flight Room now. If you present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before ordering, you and a guest will be able to receive up to $56 in free food! Who doesn’t enjoy free food? Keep up with the latest Priority Pass offerings! If you’re interested in more credit cards and their benefits, see our list of the Best Credit Card Promotions.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.