Hate those uncomfortable airport chairs? Then get up and check out Priority Pass with the latest retailer locations for savings! This club gives its members and guess access to a whole network of airport lounges and more. Currently, there are over 1,000 lounges in 130 countries worldwide, so you’ll be able to reap the benefits of priority pass wherever you are. Enjoy comfortable seating, quieter environments, and even better access to customer service representatives. To sweeten the deal, Priority Pass is now adding retail options at airports where you can get savings towards your purchase! Simply check out our list below and see all the available retailers!
Editor’s Note: The easiest way to be a Priority Pass member is to simply have the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, The Platinum Card from American Express, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Hilton Honors Ascend from American Express, Hilton Honors Aspire, Citi Prestige Card, Barclaycard Gold & Black, City National Bank Visa Infinite, U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, or The Ritz Carlton Credit Card. These cards come with Priority Pass. Most cards will only let you have up to 2 guests with you in the lounge or you can get unlimited guest with a Chase Sapphire Reserve Card or the The Ritz Carlton Credit Card.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• $189 CLEAR Credit: Use your Card and get up to $189 back per year on your CLEAR membership. CLEAR is available at more than 50 U.S. airports and stadiums.
• Unlock over $1,000 in annual statement credits on a curation of business purchases, including select purchases made with Dell Technologies, Indeed, Adobe, and U.S. wireless service providers.
• Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)
Domestic Priority Pass Retailers:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (JFK) – Coach – Cardholders can get 10% off all qualifying purchases. Located at gates 7&9.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (JFK) – Duty Free Americas – Cardholders can get 10% off all duty free purchases. Located at the main atrium.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (JFK) – Fashion Boutiques – Cardholders can get 10% off all qualifying purchases. Located at gates 7&9.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (JFK) – Michael Kors – Cardholders can get 10% off all qualifying purchases. Located at gates 7&9.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (JFK) – M&M’s – Cardholders can get 10% off all qualifying purchases. Located at gates 7&8.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Shop til you drop while you wait! If you’re a Priority Pass member, then be sure to check if you lounge is participating and adding retailer options with your card! Enjoy savings on your apparel and more, as well as comfortable seating, quieter environments, and even better access to customer service representatives at the lounges. Planning on traveling soon? Then check if the airports you’re planning on stopping by are on the list above. Check out more ways to Save Money and our Priority Pass Restaurants, here on HMB!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 100,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.