Hate those uncomfortable airport chairs? Then get up and check out Priority Pass with the latest retailer locations for savings! This club gives its members and guess access to a whole network of airport lounges and more. Currently, there are over 1,000 lounges in 130 countries worldwide, so you’ll be able to reap the benefits of priority pass wherever you are. Enjoy comfortable seating, quieter environments, and even better access to customer service representatives. To sweeten the deal, Priority Pass is now adding retail options at airports where you can get savings towards your purchase! Simply check out our list below and see all the available retailers!
Editor’s Note: The easiest way to be a Priority Pass member is to simply have the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card, The Platinum Card from American Express, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Hilton Honors Ascend from American Express, Hilton Honors Aspire, Citi Prestige Card, Barclaycard Gold & Black, City National Bank Visa Infinite, U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, or The Ritz Carlton Credit Card. These cards come with Priority Pass. Most cards will only let you have up to 2 guests with you in the lounge or you can get unlimited guest with a Chase Sapphire Reserve Card or the The Ritz Carlton Credit Card.
The The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 100,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll also earn 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com. In addition, you'll get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
If you use your Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
PAY OVER TIME OPTION: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.
This card does come with a $595 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees) Now, you can earn up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
Domestic Priority Pass Retailers:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (JFK) – Coach – Cardholders can get 10% off all qualifying purchases. Located at gates 7&9.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (JFK) – Duty Free Americas – Cardholders can get 10% off all duty free purchases. Located at the main atrium.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (JFK) – Fashion Boutiques – Cardholders can get 10% off all qualifying purchases. Located at gates 7&9.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (JFK) – Michael Kors – Cardholders can get 10% off all qualifying purchases. Located at gates 7&9.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY (JFK) – M&M’s – Cardholders can get 10% off all qualifying purchases. Located at gates 7&8.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Shop til you drop while you wait! If you’re a Priority Pass member, then be sure to check if you lounge is participating and adding retailer options with your card! Enjoy savings on your apparel and more, as well as comfortable seating, quieter environments, and even better access to customer service representatives at the lounges. Planning on traveling soon? Then check if the airports you’re planning on stopping by are on the list above. Check out more ways to Save Money and our Priority Pass Restaurants, here on HMB!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 75,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 10X points on eligible purchases on your new Card at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Supermarkets, on up to $15,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That's an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5X points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
This card comes with an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only.
Plus, up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card® & receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts.