PSECU is offering a $300 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet the requirements.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Become a PSECU member using promo code: LEVELUP and add a free checking account with debit card. Then log into digital banking (online or mobile) and activate your debit card to earn the 1st $100 bonus.
- Establish one or more qualifying payroll direct deposits that together total $200 per calendar month. You will earn another $100 bonus.
- Maintain the qualifying payroll direct deposit(s) for 90 days after initial deposit. You will earn an additional $100 bonus.
PSECU was founded roughly 80 years ago. It has since grown to be the largest credit union in the state of Pennsylvania. Additionally, their focus is on making their community stronger and giving back where it matters most.
|Eligibility: PSECU membership is open to those who: reside with or have a relative who is a PSECU member; have a relationship with one of the many PA colleges or universities we work with; work for one of the more than 1,000 employers headquartered in PA that offer membership as a benefit. Click here for full membership details.|
PSECU $300 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: PA. Nationwide if you become Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society (PRPS) for $10.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $200+ for 6 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystem: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $100 with a Visa or Mastercard
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Bonus forfeit if account is closed within 12 months
- Household Limit: None
(Offer expires 12/31/2023)
- From 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2023, PSECU is running a new member incentive bonus.
- To receive up to $300, new members must sign up with a promotional code and satisfy each of the requirements listed below.
- PSECU will deposit member incentive bonus into the Regular share within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied.
- Promotion open to U.S. Residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time the account is opened.
- Limit one (1) new member Level Up bonus per tax identification number used to open a new PSECU account.
- You will not be eligible for the Level Up bonus if you are a current PSECU member, have closed an account within the past 12 months, or have received a previous new member incentive bonus within the past 12 months.
- Members who open accounts and/or loans by fraudulent, suspicious, or illegal means, including but not limited to providing PSECU with fraudulent or fabricated information, are not eligible to participate in this bonus offer.
- PSECU may adjust the deposited bonus or remove the deposited bonus at any time if PSECU suspects accounts and/or loans were opened by fraudulent, suspicious, or illegal means, including but not limited to providing PSECU with fraudulent or fabricated information.
- $5 is required to open and maintain a Regular share account.
- This $5 share deposit is also required to be eligible to receive the $300, and the member must be in good standing as defined by PSECU’s Bylaws Article II, Section 1.
- A $5 minimum share purchase will be made on behalf of the new member by PSECU.
- If the member account is closed within the first year of membership, the initial $5 share will be retained by PSECU.
- The Annual Percentage Yield on PSECU’s Regular share account is 0.50%.
- This variable rate is current as of 2.1.23 and may change.
- Withdrawals and fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- The recipient of the bonus (up to $300) is solely responsible for payment of applicable taxes on that amount.
- If you have any questions, please seek the advice of a qualified tax professional.
- All decisions of PSECU regarding this promotion are final.
- PSECU may terminate or change the terms and conditions of this promotion without notice.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- See to learn more.
At PSECU, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your lifestyle.
On top of that, you’ll earn an bonus incentive for opening a new account with qualifying activities.
Be sure to check out our latest list of bank promotions from U.S. Bank, Chase Bank, Bank of America, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, CIT Bank, and more.
Leave a Reply