You can earn a $100 Student Checking Bonus when you open a student Checking account with PSECU.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a free checking account with a debit card
- Sign up for mobile or online banking
- Get an additional $150 bonus when you add a qualifying monthly direct deposit(s) of at least $200.
Editor’s Note: Alternatively, you can sign up for this promotion through this link here.
PSECU $100 Student Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Student Checking Account
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5 minimum
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer Expires December 31, 2022)
- From 3/1/2022 to 12/31/2022, PSECU is running a member incentive bonus.
- To receive up to $250, members must satisfy each of the requirements listed below.
- PSECU will deposit member incentive bonus into the Regular share within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied. $5 is required to open and maintain a Regular share account.
- This $5 share deposit is also required to be eligible to receive the $250, and the member must be in good standing as defined by PSECU’s Bylaws Article II, Section 1.
- A $5 minimum share purchase will be made on behalf of the new member by PSECU.
- If the member account is closed within the first year of membership, the initial $5 share will be retained by PSECU.
- The Annual Percentage Yield on PSECU’s Regular share account is 0.05%.
- This variable rate is current as of 12/15/2021 and may change.
- Withdrawals and fees may reduce earnings on the account.
At PSECU, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.