Find an updated list of Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $150 offer when you open a checking account.
Table of Contents
About Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union Promotions
Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union was founded roughly 80 years ago. It has since grown to be the largest credit union in the state of Pennsylvania. Additionally, their focus is on making their community stronger and giving back where it matters most. However, if you would like to open an account, visit one of the 3 branch locations today. Furthermore, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: PSE Credit Union Incorporated membership is open to 1) those who reside, worship, work, or attend school in Medina or Cuyahoga counties; 2) immediate family of current PSECU members; 3) employees or members of any of the 200 SEGs. See here for full membership details.|
I’ll review the Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union Promotions below.
PSECU $150 Checking Bonus
Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: $150 if account closed within the first year
(Offer expires December 31, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn up to $150 Checking Bonus
- To receive $150, new members must: join PSECU before December 31, 2020 with a promotional code
- Sign up and be approved for checking, debit card, and online banking
- Establish one or more qualifying payroll direct deposit(s) that together total $300 per calendar month, recurring monthly, within 90 days of establishing membership.
- Free checking
- Credit card cash rewards
- Surcharge-free ATMs (30,000 ATMs nationwide)
- Low-rate loans
- There are no monthly fees
- Additionally, PSECU reserves the right to recall the $150 direct deposit bonus if the member account closes
within the first year of establishing membership.
- Payment of the bonus will be deposited into the Regular share within 45 days after
the requirements are satisfied.
- However, this offer is only open to new members who meet PSECU eligibility requirements.
These are all the current Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union promotions and offers. However, there are definitely better offers out there.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union. Definitely provide your feedback, as they make our site even better!
Lastly, check back for updated Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.