AirBnB is currently sending out targeted offers for consumers to get 20% back in credit when they purchase AirBnB gift cards. The maximum credit you can earn is $50! The offer is sadly targeted and for valid until November 1, 2016 but check your email today to see if you’ve received the promotion and take advantage of it! AirBnB is one of the easiest stays to book when you travel and some argue it’s more affordable and comfortable than most hotels. If you haven’t signed up for an AirBnB account and would love to take advantage of the service, learn more and sign up with our referral link.
Table of Contents
AirBnB 20% Credit on Gift Card Purchases:
- Targeted Offer – Check your email to see if you received this offer
- Expiration Date: 11/01/2016
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Requirements: Must purchase AirBnB Gift Card & Receive the Targeted Offer
- Terms and Conditions: To qualify, you must (a) receive an email from Airbnb regarding this offer; and (b) make one or more Qualifying Gift Card Purchases. If you qualify for the Travel Coupon, the Travel Coupon in the amount of 20% of all of your Qualifying Gift Card Purchases, up to a maximum amount of $50, will be applied to your Airbnb account no later than 11/15/2016. The Travel Coupon is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and may not be combined with any other Airbnb coupon or discount code. The Travel Coupon is for one-time use only and does not carry over if only partially used. All gift card purchases are subject to the Airbnb Gift Card Terms. Determinations of eligibility for this offer will be made in Airbnb’s sole discretion. Airbnb reserves the right to any remedy, including denial or cancellation of the Travel Coupon or cancellation of your account or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of Airbnb’s Terms of Service or technical errors are suspected. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
Get 20% on AirBnB Gift Card Purchase:
- Check your email to find the targeted off
- If you didn’t get it, don’t worry AirBnB has tons of deals that come and go
- Make 1 or more qualifying gift card purchases by 11/01/2016
- Receive your 20% credit on gift card purchases no later than 11/15/2016
I personally love the ease of AirBnB and the friendliness of the hosts. So if you currently have an AirBnB account, it doesn’t hurt to see if you received this offer. You can earn up to $50 credit from purchasing gift cards! Hurry and take advantage of this account! If you’re interested in finding more ways to save, check out our section on more ways to save money online!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.