You can earn a $150 Checking Bonus when you open a Checking account with Purdue Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Start by applying online or in a branch.
- Open a savings account and deposit your $5 membership share in the credit union.
- Open a checking account and deposit your $25 minimum for account opening.
- Complete the qualifications: Have direct deposit, debit card, make 10 transactions, and enroll in paperless statements.
Purdue Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IN
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1 per customer
- Closing Account Fee: Account is closed within 6 months of account opening the bonus will be deducted
(Offer Expires various dates)
- Bonus offer valid for promotional period only.
- To qualify for bonus, account holder must be new to Purdue Federal and eligible through promoted Select Employee Group (SEG) below, and eligible to open a new primary share savings and checking account.
- Must also have direct deposit, a debit card on the account, be enrolled in paperless statements, and make 10 member-initiated transactions.
- $5 membership share deposit into primary share savings account required.
- Primary share savings currently earns 0.05% APY (APY=Annual Percentage Yield); $5.01 minimum balance to earn.
- $25 minimum opening deposit for checking account.
- Direct Deposit is defined as an aggregate of $400 or more in ACH deposits each month for two months within 90 days of account opening.
- Bonus will be deposited into primary share savings account within 10 business days after all conditions have been met.
- Social Security Number required for account holder to receive bonus.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Existing members, HSA accounts, and business accounts not eligible to receive bonus offer.
- If the account is closed within 6 months of account opening, the $150 bonus will be deducted from the account at closing.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Membership can be opened in one of our branches or online at purduefed.com.
At Purdue Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.